Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Channel Account Executive
Channel Account Executive
Zerto helps customers accelerate IT transformation by eliminating the risk and complexity of modernization and cloud adoption. By replacing multiple legacy solutions with a single IT Resilience Platform, Zerto is changing the way disaster recovery, data protection and cloud are managed. With enterprise scale, Zerto’s software platform delivers continuous availability for an always-on customer experience while simplifying workload mobility to protect, recover and move applications freely across hybrid and multi-clouds. Zerto is trusted by over 6,000 customers globally and is powering resiliency offerings for Microsoft Azure, IBM Cloud, AWS, Sungard AS, and more than 350 cloud services providers. Learn more at Zerto.com.
The Channel Account Executive is responsible for winning new partners, maintaining and expanding influential relationships within
- Establishes productive, professional relationships within assigned channel and alliance partners.
- Collaborate and coordinate partner strategy with sales leadership, account executives, sales engineers and marketing, and alliance teams to meet regional sales objectives and partner’s expectations.
- Proactively lead joint partner planning process that develops mutual opportunities for success and
productivepartner relationship. (solution offers, performance objectives, deal registration targets, sales revenue targets)
- Create linkage between partner executive leadership and Zerto sales/engineering leadership.
- Identify opportunities to create linkage between Alliance partners (MS Azure, AWS,
HPE, IBM) and Channel partner leading to increased awareness and opportunity.
- Assist with
sell throughto end customers through the partner with particularfocus on enterprise customers.
- Manages potential channel conflict, works closely with partners and Zerto account managers using excellent communication skills both internally and externally and follows channel rules of engagement with the utmost integrity.
- Ensures partner compliance with the
- Drives adoption of Zerto ZAP and Partner
- Achieves or exceeds assigned sales quota in
- Achieves or exceeds assigned objectives including training metrics, deal registration metrics and new partners signed.
- Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings per Zerto’s company standards.
- Reports to the Channel Director or Channel Manager depending upon geography.
- Enlists the support of resources as required to ensure a successful channel. Resources include executive management, marketing, account managers and pre-sales engineers/
Four yearcollege degree or higher
- Minimum 5 years of channel sales experience in technology sales. Preference of business continuity/disaster recovery experience and experience selling software solutions.
- “Achieves or exceeds assigned objectives as determined by MBO requirements
- com proficient
- Microsoft experience a plus
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to travel 70%