YMCA of Greater Seattle
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
BOLD & GOLD National Program Manager
at YMCA of Greater Seattle
- Regular Full-Time
- # of Openings
- Association Office
- 909 4th Avenue
The National Program Manager will be responsible for supporting and serving as a resource for associations and their program directors running the BOLD & GOLD program.
- Establish strong relationships with program staff at BOLD&GOLD programs across the country and support their efforts to run and grow the program in their location including educating others on industry best practices.
- Support recruitment and logistics including managing national document templates, marketing materials, and other management resources.
- Assess each location and measure fidelity including working with national leadership team to hold Ys accountable to standards.
- Collect data on program numbers and evaluation
- Support national leadership team
- Maintain and support collaborative relationships with national partnerships.
- Develop, produce and distribute program information necessary to promote programs, in accordance with branch marketing plans.
- Ensure that safety procedures are followed and that all programs are taking a systems approach to risk management, and all relevant regulations and other applicable standards are being met.
- Train field staff on the BOLD & GOLD model.
- Train trainers with the National Director on how to run BOLD & GOLD Field Trainings.
- Other duties as assigned
- Three years or more of experience in backcountry based outdoor programming, with proven experience in training others.
- Experience with working with diverse populations in the outdoors.
- Experience with and knowledge of youth behavior management.
- Intermediate computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to visit sites and community organizations.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Preferred working experience in BOLD & GOLD programs.
- Preferred knowledge of industry best practices related to outdoor and adventure programming.
- Prefer knowledge of and previous experience with, diverse populations (language, culture, race, physical ability, sexual orientation, etc.). Ability to speak any language in addition to English may be helpful.
At the Seattle Y, we are an inclusive organization of people with a shared commitment to nurture the potential of youth, promote healthy living, and foster social responsibility. We also believe in supporting the wellbeing of our employees and offer a free Y membership as a benefit of employment.
Become a leader on our team at the YMCA of Greater Seattle where we promote a continuous learning environment and career opportunities.
The YMCA of Greater Seattle is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, inclusion, and equity. We are a drug & alcohol-free workplace; all job offers are contingent on results of a background check and drug screening, including screening for marijuana.
backpacking, camp, outdoors, program, canoeing, climbing, instructor, bold&gold