Wireless Advocates, llc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Financial Analyst
at Wireless Advocates, llc
- Requisition ID
- Kiosk/Location : Location
Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Wireless Advocates is a leading provider of wireless products and services both online and in over 600 retail locations nationwide. Together with the top wireless carriers (Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint) and OEM's (Apple, Samsung, LG, Motorola), our knowledgeable teams of on-site wireless professionals deliver high-value products and services - helping consumers connect and communicate every day.
Car Toys is the parent company of Wireless Advocates and the largest independent multi-channel specialty car audio and mobile electronics retailer in the United States. We offer a broad selection of the best car audio, mobile entertainment, navigation/road safety, and security systems from the top manufacturers and also offer an array of auto salon services. Our consultative process ensures you're getting what you need, and our certified installers and superior installation standards ensure your products will be installed flawlessly.
The Senior Financial Analyst’s primary focuses are to assist the Sr. Director of FP&A in net margin optimization, analysis and reporting of internal and external financial information, and to prepare forward looking analysis, including budgets, forecasts, and ad hoc projects as required by the business.
- Provide monthly analysis of financial statement information to include but not limited to:
- Budget v. Actual and Forecast variance analysis for revenue and expense accounts.
- Budget v. Actual and Forecast variance analysis of capital expenditures.
- Financial modeling of new projects, markets, initiatives and business proposals.
- Prepare and publish expense analysis and forecasts.
- Manage multi-channel consolidation of margin and financial reporting.
- Coordinate and manage the weekly merchandising net margin review process.
- Provide support to the Sr. Director of FP&A / CFO in reporting and analyzing monthly financial results.
- Review and analyze expense structures and implement company initiatives through standardized and accurate reporting.
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert for the corporate budgeting and financial process.
- Prepare Board of Director packages and other periodic financial reporting suites based on financial reports generated by the accounting department.
- Develop consistent and accurate cash flow reporting and perform other treasury duties as assigned.
- Assist with special projects and additional assignments as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Accounting, Recent MBA (preferred)
- 2-5 years financial analysis experience
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in leading a budgeting and forecasting process
- Must be proficient in Excel (advanced level) and Access (intermediate level)
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Works independently and analytical in nature
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively orally using tact and courtesy
We’ve Got You Covered!
At Wireless Advocates, LLC., our people are our greatest asset. We are dedicated to providing our employees the tools to succeed in their career, as well as to maintain a healthy work-life balance. Wireless Advocates offers the following benefits:
Medical, Dental, and Vision Healthcare Coverage
401(k) with company match