Western Media Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant to the CEO
at Western Media Group
- Job ID
- Job Location
- United States-WA-Seattle
Executive Assistant to the CEO because Multi-Tasking Ninja is not a job title. You enjoy fast paced environments and multi-tasking is the only work style that you know. You solve problems and move the ball forward because you’re strategic like that – always thinking 3 steps ahead. Communication and collaboration is just.what.you.do. You get things done, and you get them done quickly.
If this sounds like you, you’re one of us – and we want you.
WE Communications’ Office of the CEO is looking for a seasoned and talented, self-motivated Executive Assistant to support our CEO in partnership with the CEO Support Team. This position requires a sound multi-tasker who can perform a variety of administrative duties while also managing frequent cross team interactions and deliverables. This role would also act as a liaison between the CEO and her global executive team, clients and vendors. A successful candidate will be someone able to communicate well at all levels, manage multiple priorities, and can manage their time efficiently and effectively.
When you work at WE Communications (WE), you will find compelling work, global partnerships, worthwhile professional development, outstanding benefits and the opportunity to make a difference. We value those who share our passion and belief in the power of change, discovery and innovation. We invest in our future by creating a fun workplace full of creative, skilled, curious and enthusiastic people.
Daily Executive Support of the CEO
- Strategic calendar management across multiple time zones navigating consistent change of priorities
- Inbox Management; bringing in the right stakeholders to help move items forward when CEO away from mail. Maintain CEO online and hard copy archives; files relevant email of archival importance.
- As appropriate, screen incoming calls, correspondence, interoffice materials; determine priority and respond appropriately. Make recommendations regarding appropriate action and follow-up.
- Act on behalf of the CEO when the CEO is out of the office/traveling by participating in internal events. Develop strong partnerships with those in agency as well as external stakeholders.
- Provide global support from the home base as needed to CEO when CEO is on business travel.
- Track and enter CEO time and accomplishments
- Other job duties as assigned.
Meetings & Onsite Management
- Manage CEO office area and CEO Conference room, ensuring it is relevant and maps to the agency brand and values
- Meeting prep & logistics: agendas and meeting briefs delivered; onsite meeting technology prepped; food delivered as needed
- Takes and publishes notes in CEO Meetings, where appropriate
- ?CEO Support Team: Consistently strong and effective partnership and daily communication with CEO Support Team to develop and execute strategic & prioritized CEO schedule/deliverables
- Administrative Staff: Daily interaction and negotiation with administrative partners to achieve necessary goals & desired outcomes with finesse.
- Technology:Liaise with Technology Services for CEO onsite needs, travel prep and resolve issues
Events & logistics:
- Work in partnership with CEO Support Team to develop, organize and execute on CEO sponsored events
- Act as lead on all conference registration & tracking
- Manage CEO’s social media platform (Twitter, Linked-In, Facebook, Instagram, etc) in partnership with Agency Marketing
- Write, edit and proofread correspondence in behalf of CEO
- Work schedule: must be able to work at least 45 hours per week with a flexible schedule. Could involve long hours/weekends.
- Language: ability to read, write and speak English (a second language is a bonus)
- Equipment: must be able to use copier, phone, and personal computer
- Client and business environment: customer service orientation is a must. Job pressure may exist from requirement of handling multiple tasks.
- Work location: Bellevue, WA office of the CEO. May require errands offsite.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing, Communications or other administrative training in business, office administration or related field highly preferred
- 5 -7+ years’ equivalent level of experience, preferably in a similar fast paced and demanding environment, with 1-2 years of managerial experience preferred
- Strong project management, writing and presentation skills required. Ability to accurately keyboard at 60+ wpm with excellent grammatical, editing, and proofreading skills
- Previous experience working in a highly collaborative, diplomatic, influential and persuasive environment; Ability to be a magnet for clients, partners, employees. Strict confidentiality at all times.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office 365 suite (particularly Outlook, Word, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Excel and Teams)
- Constantly search for fresh, innovative ways to approach job, in order for CEO to make greatest impact
- Must be adept at creative problem solving on the fly and thinking on your feet
- Ability to work in a team setting with diverse personalities as well as to work independently with little to no supervision.Ability to be objective and discreet with sensitive information; exercise high degree of confidentiality in all aspects of role
- Exceptional diplomacy and a proven ability to manage a variety of stakeholders
- Client and business environment: Customer service orientation is a must. Job pressure may exist from requirement of handling multiple tasks
- Must be able to work at least 45 hours per week with a flexible schedule. Consistent onsite presence in Bellevue CEO Office including errands offsite. Could involve long hours/weekends
- Experience working globally or with colleagues in multiple locations
- Strong presentation and communication skills along with the ability to read, write and speak English
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
Equal Opportunity Statement
Equal Opportunity: WE provides equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against an employee or applicant because of age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or other legally protected class status.
Diversity and Inclusion: WE values a diverse and inclusive workforce and is committed to creating a workplace where everyone thrives. We promote an atmosphere in which diversity of people and ideas are welcomed and valued. Diversity includes differences in race, religion, gender, age, lifestyle, ethnic background and sexual orientation as well as differences in experiences and ideas.