Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Job Captain, Architecture
at Ware Malcomb
Ware Malcomb is hiring for a Senior Job Captain, Architecture in our Seattle office!
The Senior Job Captain is a highly motivated project designer, coordinator, and problem solver who works closely with Project Managers and Directors in the development of architectural projects through all phases. The Senior Job Captain leads the development and quality assurance of design documents required to complete a project. The Job Captain is responsible for consultant coordination and the coordination of our internal resource teams.
Our Architecture Studio offers an excellent opportunity for professional growth and exposure to a variety of client and construction types, along with exposure to Ware Malcomb’s regional and national team structure. Our portfolio currently includes ground-up office, industrial, high-tech manufacturing, retail, and transforms of existing buildings. Heavy industrial experience is a plus.
Senior Job Captain Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience working on commercial architecture projects.
- Office, industrial, and/or retail project experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
- Strong technical capabilities with code knowledge
- Site master planning and pre-development experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD
- Sketchup and Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- LEED accreditation is a plus
- Registered or working toward Washington licensure
Ware Malcomb is an international design firm offering integrated services throughout the world. Founded in 1972, Ware Malcomb offers planning, architecture, interior design, branding, civil engineering, and sustainable design services to diverse clients.
Ware Malcomb offers the best of both worlds, a small office supportive and nurturing work environment with large company amenities and resources which provides amazing opportunity for internal and professional growth. Ware Malcomb offers a whole life balance, health-focused company culture, competitive salary and overall benefits package.
Ware Malcomb is recognized as an Inc. 5000 fastest-growing private company and a Hot Firm and Best Firm to Work For by Zweig Group!
**Must be legally authorized to work in the United States**