Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
The position(s) described here are for Walgreens Infusions Services, a former subsidiary of Walgreens Co. (“Walgreens”). Walgreens Infusion Services became a new independent, privately-held company on 4/7/2015 following the acquisition of a majority interest in the company by Madison Dearborn Partners, a leading private equity firm based in Chicago. Walgreens will retain a significant minority interest in the new company and will have representatives on the company’s board of directors. As such, Walgreens will continue to have a role in ensuring the future success of the new company
Job Duties Include: Provides general support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The receptionist will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate personnel, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties. Answers multiple phones efficiently and with utmost Customer Service, transfers to appropriate parties. Greets and directs visitors in person and by telephone.
Performs clerical support functions.
- Establish work priorities and action plans to complete daily routines, responsibilities, activities, projects or assignments.
- Prioritize and distribute work to managers
- Support department filing
- Support maintenance of office equipment
- Contact building management with office problems
Observes legal and ethical guidelines for safeguarding the confidentiality of patient and proprietary Walgreens information. Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies. Accepts other responsibilities and duties that may be assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience communicating both verbally on phone and in writing emails, letters, reports, to various audiences work group, external clients.
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Office 2003 or later: Word (for example: creating documents, entering and formatting text, page layouts, creating tables, and adding graphics), Excel (for example: creating worksheets, entering data, creating basic formulas, working with cells and rows) and PowerPoint (for example: creating a new presentation from a design template, adding and removing slides, entering and formatting text, adding speaker notes, and viewing presentations).
- Experience developing ways of accomplishing goals with little or no supervision, depending on oneself to complete objectives and determining when escalation of issues is necessary.
Prior receptionist experience.