Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Pharma Programs Clinical Manager
The position(s) described here are for Walgreens Infusions Services, a former subsidiary of Walgreens Co. (“Walgreens”). Walgreens Infusion Services became a new independent, privately-held company on 4/7/2015 following the acquisition of a majority interest in the company by Madison Dearborn Partners, a leading private equity firm based in Chicago. Walgreens will retain a significant minority interest in the new company and will have representatives on the company’s board of directors. As such, Walgreens will continue to have a role in ensuring the future success of the new company
Job Details Include:
Responsible for the overall management of a Pharma Program(s) including but not limited to: Program specific requirements (such as data collection/reporting, rendering services as contracted, etc.), Network Program(s) training and compliance, internal/external Program(s) communication and overall Program(s) operations and execution. The Pharma Program Manager will work collaboratively with the Pharma Program Coordinator(s) (where applicable) and other members of the Walgreens Infusion Services business unit as needed.
Implements and provides ongoing operational management of Clinical Program(s) within Walgreens Infusion Services business unit in coordination with key stakeholders such as Operations, Sales, Marketing, Reimbursement and Clinical Services. Typical programs include developing new drug protocols. Ensures compliance with Service/Distribution Agreement including but not limited to data collection, data reporting and service fee (where applicable) processing. Develops and manages to Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and conduct follow-up procedures for monitoring Program(s) after launch. Acts as the BU lead with the client to ensure Program(s) goals and objectives are achieved. Develops Program(s) specific SOPs in collaboration with Corporate Clinical Services for Network training and compliance. Develops and participates with Director, Pharma Program Management, in business review presentations/meetings as directed by client.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years experience in infusion industry.
- RPh or Nursing license required.
- Experience working with infusion branch operations and operating systems.
- Experience collaborating with both internal and external resources to develop strategies that meet department goals within budget and established timelines.
- Experience establishing & maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, in the business community & with vendors.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: applying a theme, formatting character spacing, inserting a picture, changing slide layout and theme colors, adding transitions, customizing slide numbers, changing chart style and/or formatting font).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).
- Willing to travel up to/at least (choose one) 25% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Master's Degree