Waggener Edstrom Communications
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Talent Acquisition Partner - PR
at Waggener Edstrom Communications
- Job ID
- Job Location
- United States-WA-Seattle
- Human Resources
Find your place and your purpose – join WE Communications as a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner in PR!
At WE, you’ll work with the sharpest minds in the PR business, diverse clients and some of the world’s most exciting brands. If you love finding and connecting people, intriguing projects, and the most creative co-workers around — Let’s work together.
Of course, we’ll need you to be a full-cycle recruiter and responsible for sourcing, attracting, and hiring passive and active candidates, specifically within the highly-competitive communications, digital and public relations space. However, we are also looking for a “Connector of People” and someone who excels at being an advocate and brand ambassador for WE Communications at recruiting/marketing events.
- Lead the full lifecycle recruiting process for internal clients and candidates
- Become a WE brand ambassador, influencing peers to network across all platforms to attract talent to the agency
- Act as a trusted advisor to the business leads on how to identify and recruit talent for their organizations
- Develop and implement search strategies using both digital and traditional recruiting practices and strategies to attract qualified candidates
- Train, counsel and guide hiring managers through the recruiting/interview process
- Acquire top talent from entry level to executive for our offices across the US
- Seamlessly operate across multiple areas of the business through cross collaboration
- Able to assert POV and effectively identify, embrace and influence key stakeholders
- Apply advanced internet search experience and knowledge of recruitment and sourcing tool
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Marketing, or other related field or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, preferably withe knowledge and experience in the communications, PR or advertising industries. Knowledge of technology and consumer sectors is a plus
- Remarkable Interpersonal and negotiation skills, demonstrated effective listening and questioning skills and comfortable dealing with all levels in the organization
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (particularly Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel) is required
- Advanced internet search/sourcing experience (LinkedIn) and well-versed in the use of ATS and social media sourcing tools
- Ability to recruit for multiple clients and locations, as well as across functional areas
- Strong client management, negotiation skills and ability to think independently
- Client and business environment: Customer service orientation is a must. Job pressure may exist from requirement of handling multiple tasks
- Fast-paced team environment (frequent tight deadlines, multitasking, etc.)
- Strong presentation, writing and consulting skills along with the ability to read, write and speak English
- May need to work more than 40 hours per week on occasion
- Ability to travel on occasion up to 10%
Equal Opportunity Statement
Equal Opportunity: WE provides equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against an employee or applicant because of age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or other legally protected class status.
Diversity and Inclusion: WE values a diverse and inclusive workforce and is committed to creating a workplace where everyone thrives. We promote an atmosphere in which diversity of people and ideas are welcomed and valued. Diversity includes differences in race, religion, gender, age, lifestyle, ethnic background and sexual orientation as well as differences in experiences and ideas.