U.S. Physical Therapy, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Physical Therapy
at U.S. Physical Therapy, Inc.
- Job ID
- Company Name
- Sports Physical Therapy
Are you looking for a change… with endless possibilities for growth? Look no further and join our SPT family today! We pride ourselves on being different. Our therapists treat in an open sports concept with a customer service focus getting patients back to the things they love to do!
SPT - Sports Physical Therapy is currently interviewing for a full time Director of Physical Therapy at our SPT – Sports Physical Therapy location. At SPT, we offer competitive salaries, quarterly bonuses, outstanding benefit packages, generous continuing education, Fellowship, mentorship with growth opportunities and relocation assistance.
Position Summary: What does it mean to be a Director of Physical Therapy at SPT?
This position provides support for clinical operations, full case load leadership with staff, managing ancillary staff, actively get involved in the community presenting, teaching, and marketing to the public and referring physicians. The physical therapist must exercise independent judgment to plan, prioritize, and organize the workload. The Director will be responsible for providing Physical Therapy treatment and evaluations, along with the completion of all documentation, as well as follow clinic policy and procedure. Provide strong mentorship to your peers.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- A team player with outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Motivated and eager to establish a presence in the community
- • At least 2 years’ experience as a licensed Physical Therapist in an outpatient setting
- • Interest in functional/sports therapy (CSCS, SCS, OCS, or FAFS certification preferred, but not required)Why work for SPT?
- • Quarterly bonus eligibility
- • 401k Plans Offered
- • Short Term & Long Term Disability
- • Employee Discount Buying Program
- • Paid Time Off
- • Professional Mentorship Program
- • MedBridge account for Continuing EducationFor more information about us, check out www.sportsptcenters.com or call or text 425-422-6951
- We look forward to hearing your story and find out if we are the right fit for each other. Please email us your resume at LWelch@usph.com or email@example.com we would love to have an opportunity to meet you!