University Of Washington Neighborhood Clinics
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Patient Service Representative
at University Of Washington Neighborhood Clinics
UW Neighborhood Clinics (UWNC) has an exciting opportunity for a Patient Service Representative to join our dynamic team at the Woodinville Clinic!
UWNC is a community-based, not-for-profit primary care network serving patients in 14 clinic locations throughout the greater Seattle, Olympia, Smokey Point, and Orcas & Lopez Islands. As an entity within the UW Medicine Health System, UWNC is affiliated with UW Medical Center, Harborview Medical Center, Valley Medical Center, UW School of Medicine, Airlift NW, UW Physicians, and Northwest Hospital.
UWNC is committed to excellence in patient care and customer service. We strive to serve all patients and family members with compassion and respect and are proud to deliver the highest quality, safest, and most effective care to every patient every time. We combine the friendliness of a small clinic setting with the innovations of a respected academic institution.
At UWNC, patients come first. We are proud to report that the Washington Health Alliance rankings posted in 2014 note our patients rated UWNC as one of the top 5 medical groups in the state. We need your help to build on this great achievement.
· Obtaining patient demographic, financial, and clinical information
· Scheduling provider and ancillary service appointments
· Maintain provider templates and appointment schedules
· Process encounters in the appropriate work queues
· Partnering with all members of the clinic team to prioritize patient satisfaction and exceptional care delivery
Our ideal candidate:
· Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing organizational requirements
· Enjoys working at the top of their scope and truly partnering with patients, providers and the extended care team
· Values team work, problem solving, engagement and adaptability
· Self-starter; flexible; organized; able to execute on numerous tasks at once
· Embraces change and practices direct communication
· Believes Patients Are First and is committed to delivering excellent customer service
· Demonstrates the highest level of performance and behavior standards
· Delivers honest and straightforward feedback, handling issues fairly and consistently
· Earn trust of staff and providers by offering real-time support, recognizing best practices from team mates and staying open to feedback
· At least one year of customer service experience, medical facility preferred
· Demonstrated computer experience, preferably in a Windows-based environmentThis position is full-time and comes with an excellent compensation package that includes a competitive starting salary, generous paid time off, and full benefits, including 401(k) and UWNC will contribute a six (6) percent discretionary profit sharing contribution within the UW Physicians Network 401 (K) Plan on your behalf at no out-of-pocket cost to you. UWNC also provides up to $99 monthly towards public transportation. UWNC proudly supports your continuing professional growth with up to $2500 annual tuition reimbursement.
Union: SEIU Healthcare 1199NW