T.Y. Lin International Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lead Bridge Engineer
at T.Y. Lin International Group
- Req No.
- Structural Engineering
T.Y. Lin International is seeking two Lead Bridge Engineers with at least 8 years working experience in our Bellevue office. The Lead Bridge Engineer will develop bridge and structure designs for local Agencies and Design-Build clients.
- Understand and apply the current AASHTO LRFD Code and related standards to bridge analysis and design
- Develop original design computations for bridge and structures
- Oversee and review computations performed by junior (EIT and recent PE) engineers
- Develop and administer construction plans for bridges and structures
- Coordinate with and direct CAD production activities for design production
- Conduct quality control activities for independent review and checking of structural designs
- Interface with Civil Engineers for development of complete project plans and specifications
- Develop technical special provisions to accompany construction plans
- Develop quantity and expected construction cost estimates in support of plan, specification and estimate scopes of work
- Interface with clients for project delivery
- Develop engineering reports and documentation
- Performs other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in structural engineering, with Master’s degree preferred.
- At least eight (8) years + of experience in bridge and structural engineering preferred, with PE license (any State). Intent to receive an SE license upon meeting qualifications.
- Advanced structural engineering and analysis capabilities, including ability to perform nonlinear analysis.
- Ability to design in R/C, post tensioned concrete, and structural steel.
- Working knowledge of Microstation or Autocad as an engineering tool is required.
T.Y. Lin International is an equal opportunity employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type as protected by federal, state or local laws. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.