Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Trident Seafoods
Trident is looking for a passionate individual to help lead and develop our Nutritionals team. In this role you will help build out the Trident brand and increase our presence in the nutraceuticals industry. You will also work with and develop direct reports and increase the overall effectiveness of the Nutritionals team.
- Lead sales efforts and develop strategies to grow our global market share for Omega 3 supplements.
- Conduct market analysis. Understand the supplement, health and wellness markets’ trends and dynamics. Analyze company market share, competitor market share and available market share by product.
- Identify innovative opportunities and strategic areas of growth in the nutritional industry through market and data analysis.
- Develop and execute marketing plans, business development goals and promotional strategies that take advantage of market opportunities.
- Design comprehensive marketing strategies that maintain and expand domestic and international markets and create brand equity.
- Build business case and strategic rationale for pursuing new innovations, including opportunity assessment, financial impact, pricing strategy and feasibility analysis.
- Analyze product performance in partnership with sales and operations to forecast production.
- Create business development collateral that allows the launch of brands into new or existing markets; promote/support existing distribution.
- Collaborate with Marketing to create communication materials, using both digital and printed materials, that facilitate efficient account lead generation and account acquisitions.
- Provides strategic direction, development goals and coaching for the Nutritionals and Proteins Group.
- Have final responsible for the sales volume and profitability of the nutritionals team.
Skill / Requirements
- Bachelor's degree with relevant marketing or business experience. Master's degree in business or marketing is preferred.
- 5-8 years’ experience in nutraceutical business development or sales
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in consumer brand packaged goods.
- At least 2 years’ experience in club store sales, Costco experience preferred.
- Understanding of nutraceutical industry; best practices, nutrition, food, and FDA standards.
- Passionate about everything health and nutrition related.
Trident is an equal opportunity, drug free employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age and genetic information.