Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST
at Trident Seafoods
Uses current accounting technology to record payments to customer accounts, and maintains accounts receivable records by performing the following duties:
- Prepares cash deposits, copying and scanning of all documents.
- Enters cash receipts and updates accounts receivable ledger by customer.
- Obtains and mails invoice copies for customers, as requested.
- Processes daily credit card transactions.
- Researches unidentified/ambiguous payments and credits.
- Researches and processes customer claims of invoice payment.
- Researches and processes charge backs, returns, and bad checks.
- Corrects customer account discrepancies.
- Answers accounts receivable phone inquiries and follows up.
- Maintains on line documentation files.
- Performs and distribute weekly reports.
- Performs account balancing and month end reporting.
- Performs other similar or related duties as requested or assigned.
Skill / Requirements
One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Trident is an equal opportunity, drug free employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age and genetic information.