TRI Pointe Group, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Design Studio Coordinator - Quadrant Homes, Bellevue, WA
at TRI Pointe Group, Inc.
You possess a passion for serving others with a talent to engage discerning customers and creating premium experiences.
You enjoy working alongside your team supporting and assisting them with enthusiasm and joy.
Your knack to focus and prioritize enables you to be successful working efficiently in a fast-paced retail environment.
If this sounds like you, we'd be honored if you would consider joining our amazing Design Studio team at Quadrant Homes!
We are looking for a punctual, dependable, professional with a desire to be a part of the Quadrant Homes team as our Design Studio Coordinator in our Bellevue office.
If you love interior design and desire to grow in this field, we want to meet you.
Position Highlights: A Design Studio Coordinator will provide administrative support in the successful implementation of Design Studio initiatives.
- Provide administrative support including, but not limited to, setup of new community files, filing, copying, meeting coordination, mailings and data entry.
- Process buyer option orders, addendums and start packages, including all Design Studio selections, Start Sheets, deposits, late updates/changes and change order requests.
- Resolve sales contract/selection sheet billing problems, to include management of invoices for the department
- Responsible for assisting clients in the Design Studio and supporting multiple facets of the business in our Design Studio.
- Schedule and confirm Design Studio appointments and coordinate client communications.
- Answer phone calls and greet arrivals to the Design Studio.
- Maintain a well-organized, updated and clean studio environment. Replace samples after appointments and call trade partners for replacement samples.
- Assist with preview times and special events.
- Facilitate previews and appointments as necessary. While appointments will be facilitated by Design Studio consultants, the Design Studio Coordinator should be prepared and able to facilitate as needed.
- Respond to questions from Field, Customer Care, trade partners and contractors on change orders and color selections and to buyers’ issues.
- Pull spec home selections, when required
- Order/maintain supplies.
- Set up, post and maintain buyers’ files.
- Assist in keeping product reference information current.
- Act as “office” point of contact for new homebuyers, subcontractors, vendors and employees at all levels of the organization.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Minimum High School Diploma or educational equivalent required; some college preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years Customer Service experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years of general office experience required.
- Tuesday thru Saturday work week with evening flexibility.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) required.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to react favorably and resolve issues in a positive manner.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with confidence and professionalism.
- Ability to handle the stress of dealing with the public and making decisions in a high-volume fast-paced work environment.
- Team player; with demonstrated ability to work within cross-functional teams.
- Quadrant Homes is a member of TRI Pointe Group® (NYSE: TPH), a family of premium regional homebuilders.
- Quadrant Homes is now in its 50th year of award-winning home building in the Puget Sound region, where it is currently building or developing new home communities in King, Pierce, Snohomish, and Kitsap Counties.
- Recently named one of Washington’s Best Workplaces 2018 by Puget Sound Business Journal.
- More Washingtonians live in a home constructed by Quadrant than by any other builder.
- Recipient of several recent design honors including 2019 and 2018 Nationals℠ Silver Awards by the NAHB National Sales and Marketing Council, 2018, 2017 and 2016 Tribute Awards by the New Home Council, and a 2016 Gold Nugget® Award by PCBC.
Please visit www.QuadrantHomes.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, sex, gender, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please let us know.