Tommy Bahama LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Tommy Bahama LLC
LIVE THE ISLAND LIFE
Tommy Bahama is more than just an island inspired brand, its a lifestyle! Live the Island Life as an ambassador of our brand, representing the seasons stylish trends. We look for those who are passionate about growth as we offer a variety of rewarding positions, from sales to management. You will play an important role in our store leadership, inspiring your team to work together to achieve our goals, create an environment of aloha fun, while exceeding guest expectations - taking them someplace great. Come join us, share knowledge on latest designs and provide guest with world class service!
SET THE COURSE
Responsible for supervising the daily activities of the Payroll team to ensure all aspects of payroll, payroll taxes and benefits are processed timely and accurately and that employees are properly paid. Work closely with HR and Legal teams on payroll related issues. Mentor and coaches payroll specialists on a daily basis. Works with manager and internal stakeholders on process improvements projects.
BE THE ISLAND GUIDE
- Supervise payroll team responsible for processing multi-state bi-weekly and weekly payroll including processing of new hires, transfers, promotions and terminations.
- Demonstrated experience with high-volume payroll processing, which includes varying schedules and compensations structures across the organization.
- Oversee/review processing of all off-cycle checks.
- Process TB corporate payroll
- Partner with HR, including Oxford corporate HR, and Field Operations to ensure cohesive problem solving for processes on new and on-going initiatives.
- Review payrolls; ensure they are being processed timely and accurately for payments and deductions.
- Review and verify calculations are done correctly for other earnings (e.g., bonuses, incentive payments and other compensation).
- Prepare, process and upload tax reports.
- Review Canadian payroll and back-up for processing Canadian payroll.
- Create and maintain ad hoc reports from ADP and Kronos required weekly and monthly.
- Conduct monthly webinar training sessions on the timekeeping system, how to review and approve employee time and attendance.
- Service Now requests, review and assign as needed to payroll specialists.
- Respond to employee and/or state inquiries regarding pay, tax withholdings, deductions, benefits and insurance.
- Communicate with internal departments in a timely manner and develop positive relationships within the organization.
- Ensure data security and audit all aspects of payroll functions.
- Keep Payroll Manager informed of payroll issues when they differ from policy and procedures.
- Provide year end support including audits and tax fillings.
- Flexible to take on other duties as needed to help support the overall business.
Skill / Requirements
ESSENTIALS FOR LIFE IN PARADISE
- Bachelors degree in Business or related field preferred.
- FPC/CPP certifications preferred.
- Generally, 5+ years experience in payroll including multi-state employment tax laws and wage rules and regulations with at least 2+ years experience supervisory/team leadership experience.
- Prefer ADP/Kronos system experience as well as exposure to Workday HR/Benefits.
- Ideally has experience processing payroll in restaurant or hospitality organization.
- Multi state and multi division experience.
Mahalo (thank you) for your interest in Tommy Bahama!
Tommy Bahama is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.