The Pokemon Company International
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Contract)
at The Pokemon Company International
# of Openings:
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator contributes significantly to the success of the Talent Acquisition team by providing a high level of customer service, support and project coordination throughout the talent acquisition process. This role will assist with calendar scheduling, coordination of travel, office tours, background screenings and applicant conversions all culminating in support of a positive candidate experience. This a 6 month contract role local to our Bellevue WA office with no remote work option.
What You’ll Do
- Coordinate and schedule interviews and travel for candidates with interview teams; Ensure a successful flow of interviews and exceptional candidate experience
- Manage candidate statuses in the applicant tracking system; Maintain key metrics for executive-level reporting, to include maintenance of the requisition log
- Support the offer and on-boarding process; schedule and monitor pre-employment background checks and process new-hire documentation
- Process invoices and reconcile recruitment related expenses including candidate travel expense reimbursements; Respond to talent acquisition inquiries internally/externally
- Stay informed of industry trends, competitive employment landscape, market intelligence and innovative recruitment techniques to attract and compete in a competitive market.
- Model company values as a brand ambassador and hold yourself and others accountable; Translate strategic objectives into actionable items that inspire others to behave and operate at their best.
What You’ll Bring
- One or more years’ relevant work experience in Human Resources or Talent Acquisition
- Proficient in MS Office Suite; advanced knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of HRIS or ATS system experience. Hands-on experience with Taleo, Greenhouse, or Lever is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration or related field preferred
How You Will Be Successful
- Communication: You have impeccable written and verbal communication with ability to translate technical information into a non-technical format. You utilize active listening skills and ensure that stakeholders feel heard.
- Collaborative and Inclusive : You are a team player with the ability to work collaboratively and comfortably with employees who have diverse skills, experience, across geographies and levels within the organization .
- Bias for Action : You have an eagerness to take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You work to resolve requests and incidents with a high sense of urgency and ownership.
- Effective enthusiasm : You exhibit persistence, confidence and a relentlessly positive mindset.
- Data Driven: You possess an affinity for rigorous data analysis and present data in a manner that provokes thought and new insights, adding value to your clients.
- Work Excellence : You ensure the consistency and quality of how TPCi is represented externally via postings, social media and recruitment events.
- Analytical and Logical : You’re able to distill and synthesize complex ideas into concise, meaningful information. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Growth mindset : You thrive in a dynamic and fluid environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together; building and enhancing programs appeals to you.
- Global and Diverse perspective : You understand how ethnic, cultural, and political matters influence business and can integrate local and global information into decisions affecting multiple sites
What to Expect
We offer a professional, fun and creative work environment. While we maintain a good balance between work and life, additional hours may be required at peak times or for specific initiatives. Travel between office locations internationally may be required on occasion.
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children's entertainment properties in the world.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of people so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.