Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Temp. Customer Support Assistant
- Job ID
Who are we? We’re partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That’s the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
Why Us? We believe in cultivating an environment that breeds opportunity and encourages people to be the best version of themselves. Our team members see work as more than just a job—it’s a career built on passion, grit and ambition. From achieving personal success to lifting others up to do the same, we all rise together. We help people achieve their goals—and then some. Our culture is centered around making an impact. We believe in doing what we love and encouraging others to do the same. Whatever direction you’re headed, you’ll find talented, driven and passionate members of the TEKsystems family creating meaningful work.
Ensuring our contract employees, clients, and sales teams receive superior service in the areas of human resources, accounting, and administrative support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Customer Support Assistant (CSA) is responsible for ensuring our customers including, but not limited to contract employees, clients and local sales teams receive superior human resource, payroll and benefits support. The CSA is also the primary liaison with the corporate office regarding all accounting related issues. Specific responsibilities include:
- Ensuring front office customer service (telephone and reception desk).
- Completing internal payroll.
- Managing timecard audit and collection (including contacting contractors and/or clients for missing timecards) in PeopleSoft and AHCS.
- Time and Audit Billing report audit.
- Managing the distribution and explanation of expected and actual commission numbers.
- Resolution of all spread and commission related issues.
- Ensuring timecards for AHCS exception accounts are submitted to corporate associate in a timely manner.
- Managing the Unemployment Process including claims and hearings.
- Managing the Worker's Compensation Program including education, filing claims and alternate light duty locations.
- Managing the processing of payroll (sort, stuff and mail).
- Resolution of all payroll and invoicing issues (adjustments, lost checks, invoice issues, etc.)
- Managing all filing.
- Ensuring an adequate supply of Pre Employment Packets are on hand.
- Completing pre employment paperwork with contractors.
- Managing contractor and internal benefits program.
- Ensuring the accurate and timely entry of starts and finishes in PeopleSoft.
- Audit of New Starts reports.
- Managing the HR folder process.
- Selling Direct Deposit or electronic deposit and CashPay to all contractors and clients.
- Managing the use of DHL or FEDEX.
- Ensuring the timely processing of Tax Credit Forms.
- Ensuring adequate levels of administrative and galley supplies.
- Managing P Card account.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below must be met to perform the essential job duties and responsibilities.
The Company is a equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.