Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Tableau Software
What you’ll be doing…
- Design, build and optimize automated CI/CD pipelines and configuration management to enable continuous release of software into cloud environments with reliability, scale and optimal cost.
- Automate infrastructure and application deployments on private and public clouds (preferred: AWS). Deploy and maintain server-side applications and services on AWS development and production environments
- Develop, document and maintain provisioning, security, configuration, and deployment procedures
- Manage creation and configuration of infrastructure in an agile way by using Infrastructure as Code principles
- Develop and maintain infrastructure automation procedures by using automated configuration management tools with a goal to be able to re-provision environments at any point in time
- Deploy and maintain server-side applications and services on AWS development and production environments. Resolve product deployment issues
- Drive operational cost reductions through service optimizations and demand-based auto scaling
- Evaluate existing processes & tools and implement changes for better efficiency
- Provide consultation to teams on setting up testing frameworks and QA best practices into the release pipelines. Assist development teams in CI/CD platform/tool training and troubleshooting
- Be aware of industry DevOps best practices and the latest trends in tooling for CI/CD
- Participate in on-call rotations as needed
- Tools and skills used in your work include SQL/Java/Python/TypeScript/Splunk/TFS/Kubernetes/StackStorm/Salt/TerraForm, we are always evolving and learning/developing new tools.
Who you are...
- Self-driven. You are eager to learn and quick to learn. You can jump in new technology and run with it in short time.
- Passionate. You are passionate about technology and the work you do, you always want to do your best to delight the customers, help your team and strive to excellence.
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
Tableau Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tableau Software is a company on a mission. We help people see and understand their data. After a highly successful IPO in 2013, Tableau has become a market-defining company in the business intelligence industry. Our culture is casual and high-energy. We are passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world!
Tableau helps people see and understand data. Our analytics platform fuels exploration, allowing you to quickly answer questions with data and share insights across your organization. Global enterprises, early-stage startups, nonprofits, and governments all use Tableau’s intuitive software to quickly transform their data into actionable insights. We are passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world!