Ste. Michelle Wine Estates
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Marketing - Import and Luxury Estates
at Ste. Michelle Wine Estates
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is a premium wine company that is proud to call Washington State our home. We are a collection of distinctive wine estates and maker of some of the finest wines in the world because we value our vineyards and the art of wine-making. This focus has resulted in our ability to offer our consumers extraordinary and distinctive wines from some of the best regions in the world.
We are currently seeking highly qualified candidates for a Director of Marketing, Import and Luxury Estates to join our team in Woodinville, WA.
This is a very special opportunity to lead the marketing development for Ste. Michelle Wine Estates prestigious portfolio of Import, Washington and California Luxury Estates.
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic marketer with strong leadership qualities. This position will report directly to VP of Brand Management while managing the Import and Luxury Estates and direct report(s).
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Corporate stewardship: Possesses a holistic understanding of the corporate goals and major brand plans across the department. Ability to focus on the "the greater good" as well as the individual brand plans. Leads direct team and cross functional teams in the same understanding through coaching and exemplary actions.
- Strategic thinking: Ability to define brand strategy and positioning through demonstrated analytical skills and effective application based on data driven insights. Manage the brand, provide clear brand guidance and track and measure performance to inform plans while driving creativity and inclusion. Including but not limited to effective National Campaigns and Agency Management/Briefing/Results.
- Metric driven: Understanding and tracking of the P&L, including Direct to Consumer (DTC)/Retail, manages the tactics, planning, forecasting, production, pricing oversight and product assortment of respective brand portfolio throughout the product lifecycle to include the measurement of activities to determine effectiveness. Budget management.
- Effectively leads and develops team: drives creativity, advocacy and inclusion and focuses organization on key strategies. Drives results with brand team and cross functional teams through high engagement, collaboration, constructive coaching, and accountability of oneself and team. Keeps an open mind, includes others, shares information, creates a learning environment and fosters a culture of involvement.
- Manage staff including recruiting, hiring, training, coaching, and developing.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required in business or marketing; Graduate level preferred or equivalent demonstrated experience with proven results.
- 7 to 10 years’ experience in marketing, 5 years of managing teams.
- Integrated marketing experience and expertise, including digital engagement.
- Demonstrated experience and results with consumer testing and consumer targeted campaigns.
- Ability to travel approximately 25% of the time.
- Proven cross-functional team integration and ability to leverage other people resources to make a big impact.
- Luxury marketing experience.
- Highly valued, but not required:
- Experience working in the wine industry and understanding of 3-tier alcohol system
- French or Italian language skills.
- History of responsible use of alcohol and other appropriate conduct, as well as fitness to be licensed, permitted, and/or certified by state and/or local regulatory bodies.
We believe in developing the leadership potential of our employees by providing opportunities for training, development and advancement.
In addition to the opportunity to apply and develop your skills toward key business objectives, we offer an excellent compensation package including a competitive base salary, comprehensive health insurance, participation in our pension 401k programs and incentive compensation programs as well as a relocation assistance package.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class. Should you have a disability that requires assistance and/or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the Human Resources department at 425-488-1133.