Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Aerospace - Contracts Administrator
at Skills Incorporated
- Auburn Plant Two
- Auburn, WA, USA
- Full Time
We are seeking an experienced Contracts Administrator to join our team.
The ideal candidate will ensure that our customer's needs are being met by: Communicating and coordinating with them. Reviewing and accurately entering purchase orders and any changes, verifying price and lead times, ensuring production work orders are progressing to meet delivery dates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Responsible for accurate data entry and verification of purchase order requirements.
- Act as liaison between customers and other Skills' employees in order to provide accurate information to the customer and support customer and management directives.
- Provide status updates, timelines and reports to customers.
- Create a positive atmosphere for customers, vendors, and employees; present a professional, cooperative attitude and maintain a clean, organized workspace at all times.
- Coordinate with other departments to insure production schedules will meet customer delivery requirements.
- Able to identify and communicate critical issues to management in a timely manner.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and increased efficiency.
- Support and participate in Continuous Improvement activities.
- Knowledge or experience working in an inclusive work environment, particularly those persons with disabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal), team oriented, and the ability to deal with a wide variety of personalities and communication styles.
- Intermediate computer skills using Windows, Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Familiarity with an MRP (Material Requirements Planning) system is a plus.
- Basic understanding and familiarity with manufacturing processes.
- Ability to effectively present information to customers and others.
- Ability to develop constructive and cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Able to make independent decisions based on experience.
- Experience in aerospace manufacturing is a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply basic mathematical skills to the work environment.
- Ability to travel with in the Puget Sound Region.
- Ability to read, write, communicate and/or follow written and verbal instructions in English.
- Ability to communicate in English through voice, or American Sign Language or adaptive technology.
- Associates Degree (A.A.) from two-year College or university or five years related experience and/or training.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Constant periods of sitting at a work station, keyboarding.
- Constant use of fingers/hands/arms to grasp, pinch, pull, feel, type and reach.
- Frequent exposure to indoor manufacturing environment.
- Frequent use of personal protective equipment (PPE) required.
- Occasional exposure to moderate noise.
- Occasional lifting or moving items up to 10 lbs.
- Constant (67-100% of shift)
- Frequent (34-66% of shift)
- Occasional (11-33% of shift)
EEO and ADA STATEMENT
Skills Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. Our company prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, sex, age, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law. Skills Inc. complies with all relevant and applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).