Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Aerospace - Configuration Management Administrative Assistant
at Skills Incorporated
- Auburn Plant Two
- Auburn, WA, USA
- Full Time
We are seeking a Configuration Management Professional to join our team on 1st Shift (Monday-Friday, 7:00 am to 3:30 pm.)
The ideal candidate will perform administrative duties for the Configuration Management team in support of Manufacturing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Act as a point of contact for the Configuration Management team.
- Perform daily Configuration Management tasks.
- Provide support for meetings, activities, and managers as directed.
- Perform a variety of administrative activities in support of Manufacturing/Configuration Management.
- Assist in generating Engineering packets for Manufacturing Engineers.
- Respond to and resolve questions, concerns, and requests for information
- Knowledge of aerospace manufacturing drawings, specifications and engineering requirements.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Availability to travel within the greater Seattle area.
- Ability to read, write, communicate and/or follow written and verbal instructions in English.
- Ability to communicate in English through voice, or American Sign Language or adaptive technology.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years Aerospace experience.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Constant periods of sitting at a work station
- Frequent exposure to indoor manufacturing environment
- Frequent exposure to moderate noise
- Frequent exposure to moving mechanical parts
- Frequent periods of standing and /or walking
- Frequent use of industry standard personal protective equipment (PPE) required.
- Occasional lifting or moving up to 10 lbs.
- Constant (5-8 hrs. /shift)
- Frequent (2-5 hrs. /shift)
- Occasional (Up to 2 hrs. /shift)
EEO and ADA STATEMENT
Skills Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. Our company prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, sex, age, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law. Skills Inc. complies with all relevant and applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).