Services Group of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Produce Culinary Specialist
at Services Group of America
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Working Hours
Food Services of America is looking for a Chef with a passion for produce to help build the success of our restaurant operators. The Produce Culinary Specialist works with a team of industry professionals to provide innovative ideas for restaurant operators growing the produce category for FSA. You will work closely with sales and category management team to identify opportunities in the produce category as you work to increase knowledge of produce for our sales team and provide training and partnership to operators supporting their growth while building long term relationships with FSA.
You will analyze business operations and sales data, listen to operator’s needs, and develop consultative presentations that incorporate menu ideas, preparation tips, marketing tactics and profit-making ideas that lead to profitable growth in our Produce Category.
- An extensive benefits package including:
- High-deductible health plan with health savings account -100% company paid premium
- Dental plan - 100% company paid premium
- Life insurance - 100% company paid premium
- Matching 401k contributions and Profit Sharing
- Competitive Salary
- Paid time off
We do drug tests and background investigations.
- Builds and maintains consultative relationships to develop and sustain long term trust.
- Excels by working as a team to provide relevant and personalized solutions.
- Believes in listening, learning, and sharing knowledge.
- Enjoys creating and facilitating educational seminars to large groups of restaurant operators and sales associates.
- Has a passion for innovating and leading change.
- Understands how to align actions to execute on the overall strategy.
- Can confidently communicate in a variety of formats from personalized meetings, large group settings, or in virtual environments.
- Enjoys analyzing and interpreting data to discover opportunities for improvement.
- Has a passion for the restaurant industry and stays current on new trends and ideas.
- Minimum requirement of a high school diploma and 3 - 5 years back of house restaurant experience or equivalent produce sales experience
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management, Business, Marketing, accredited culinary school or the equivalent in industry experience.
- Ability to travel up to 30%Valid driver’s license and required vehicle insurance.
- Contingent on passing a background investigation and drug test.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.