Services Group of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Solutions Advisor-Kent Facility
at Services Group of America
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Working Hours
FSA is looking for a trainer with a passion for building the success of our restaurant operators. The Business Solutions Advisor works with a team of industry professionals to grow the restaurant acumen of our sales team and provide training and partnership to operators supporting their growth and building long term relationships with FSA.
You will analyze business operations, listen to operator’s needs, and develop resources to provide relevant solutions for their business. You can confidently communicate in a variety of formats from personalized meetings, large group settings, or in virtual environments.
Please Join our Team!
We do drug tests and background investigations.
- Builds and maintains consultative relationships to develop and sustain long term trust.
- Excels by working as a team to provide relevant and personalized solutions.
- Believes in listening, learning, and sharing knowledge.
- Enjoys creating and facilitating educational seminars to large groups of restaurant operators and sales associates.
- Has a passion for innovating and leading change.
- Understands how to align actions to execute on the overall strategy.
- Minimum requirement of a high school diploma and 5 years front and back of the house restaurant experience.
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management, Business, Marketing, accredited culinary school or the equivalent in industry experience
- Valid driver's license and required vehicle insurance
- Contingent on passing background investigation and drug test..
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled