Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Principal/Architect - Software Engineer - Mobile C++
at salesforce.com, inc.
Job CategoryProducts and Technology
FSL Mobile C++ Job Description
The Salesforce Mobile Field Service Applications team has immediate opportunities for extremely talented senior engineers who are passionate about software development. This is a hands-on role developing a cutting edge mobile iOS/Android application to meet the business needs of our clients. You should have a passion for innovation, and be a hard-working, results-oriented software engineer who can communicate effectively and work with a team of developers in large-scale enterprise-class software. For this particular role, we are looking for engineers with experience in C++ who would work on the shared cross platform engine that powers the Field Service Mobile apps and is developed in C++.
You will be working with a team of world-class engineers, designers and product managers to build the breakthrough features for our mobile iOS/Android application and SDK that our customers will love, adopt, and use, while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable.
- Bachelor's degree required in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- Experience building and delivering highly scalable, reliable, and complex software systems on-time and on budget
- A commitment to writing quality code including writing Unit and functional test automation
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous integration, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through launch
- An eagerness to learn new things and to help others do the same
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and project management to understand requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
- Strong customer relations/customer management skills
- Ability to lead development teams - only for lead positions
- 8+ years professional software development experience
- 6+ years professional experience with C++
- Open Source Contributions are a plus
- Experience building SDKs for iOS or for Android, or shared objects with C++
- Experience with Agile development methodology (e.g., Scrum, Kanban)
- Master's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- C++ development experience is a must.
- C++ experience building high scale systems is desirable.
Accessibility - If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact the Salesforce.com Recruiting Department.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we're helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being ranked by Fortune as one of the “Most Admired Companies in the World” and one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” eleven years in a row, and named “Innovator of the Decade” and one of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies” eight years in a row by Forbes.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.