Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Rogers Electric
- Job ID
The opportunities at Rogers are endless with hard work and dedication. Join a growing company that wants you to grow with them!
You simply need to be PROFESSIONAL; deliver QUALITY work on time; feel EMPOWERED to serve our customers; be DRIVEN to continuously improve; hold a high standard of INTEGRITY; listen and COMMUNICATE, while maintaining a SAFE work environment; and be ready to EXCEED customer expectations and build RELATIONSHIPS.
We are currently looking for a Service Electrician with previous commercial experience to join our team. EL01 Washington license required!
*** $6,000 Hiring Bonus ***
What you'll be doing
- Manage the completion of various electrical tasks
- Troubleshooting electrical issues
- Electrical break and repair
- Read blueprints, run conduit, and wire/terminate devices
- Perform quality control testing and troubleshooting
- Manage service upgrades for our new and existing retail clients
- Interact with store/facilities managers and maintenance department personnel
What we're looking for
- 5+ years previous service/maintenance experience
- Working knowledge of installing electrical systems
- Ability to lift, push, pull, and move moderately heavy objects
- Ability to ascend/descend ladders
- Good computer skills
- Possession of reliable transportation and basic hand tools
- Must hold a valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to travel, work nights, weekends and overtime
- Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, including wearing safety equipment
- Must hold an EL01 Journeyman License for WA
Why you should join us
- Positive, team-focused, and inviting work environment
- Stability and longevity in the industry
- Opportunity to grow in the electrical industry
- Medical, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and tax-free Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Employer provided: short-term and long-term disability, life insurance and EAP
- 401k with generous match
- Training and continuing education opportunities
- $4 shift differential for night work
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Weekly pay
- Paid travel and hotel, plus $30/day per diem
- $100 for each employee referral
- Company truck and cell phone provided
- Other exceptional perks
With licenses in 48 states and technicians servicing locally, Rogers has the capabilities to provide solutions to rollout, on-demand, preventative maintenance and installation needs. As a self-performing service provider, Rogers specializes in providing management, labor, materials and equipment to install and maintain electrical, lighting, HVAC/P and other facility solutions. Over the past 35 years our divisions have developed, our team has grown, and our capabilities have become stronger, but one promise has always rang true at Rogers and remains true today:
We have the power to get the job done!
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended as a comprehensive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills or abilities. Additional functions, requirements, or restrictions may apply.
Information for Recruiters and Agencies/Staffing Firms:
The Rogers Human Resources Department is the focal point for all recruiting and hiring at Rogers. If your agency/staffing firm is interested in establishing a relationship with Rogers, we require that you work directly with our HR Department.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or agencies/staffing firms. Resumes are only accepted from recruiters and agency/staffing firms if a signed agreement is in place at the inception of the recruiting effort and authorized for a specified position.
All unsolicited resumes submitted for a current posting will be considered the property of Rogers. Rogers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.