Qurate Retail Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Program Manager, Talent Experience and Insights
at Qurate Retail Group
Job Description Details
Zulily is seeking a highly motivated, flexible, and results-oriented Program Manager with a background in Human Resources and Business Analytics. In this role, you will be part of the People team based out of Seattle. You will work closely with teams across the People Organization to provide programmatic support and analytics insights to drive the talent experience at Zulily. Your support will cut across all the People functional areas including Talent Management, Team Member Engagement, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, Learning and Development, Recruiting, and Compensation. You will drive projects to support continuous improvement and efficiency of people processes and own People programs including our Engagement Survey processes and Recognition and drive several key People projects. This role requires sound HR acumen in order to understand our talent strategies and priorities and provide the appropriate solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Provide program and project management support to develop and implement talent experience programs that support the assessment, recognition, engagement, development and recruitment of talent.
- Develop detailed project schedule, resource plan, and status reports, managing task assignment to project resources and reporting on and managing project scope throughout the lifecycle.
- Manage and derive insights from our team member engagement, lifecycle and pulse surveys, including implementation and administration, reporting and analyzing results, and supporting the People team and business on translating survey insights into meaningful action plans to attract and retain talent.
- Develop content and self-service tools and resources for team members and managers that will scale to support the team member experience.
- Produce standard reports on people metrics including HC, attrition, performance and talent management, talent development, compensation, talent acquisition, Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion, and other quantitative and qualitative data based on business need.
- Dive deep on the key talent management and engagement data cuts and provide insightful data points and visualizations that will help facilitate discussions
- Generate scheduled and ad hoc reports to support the HR and Leader needs
- Perform regular system audits to ensure complete and accurate reporting of data/ metrics
- Partner with the Center of Excellence (COE) teams and relevant stakeholders in identifying and developing People process improvements to streamline or simplify processes and tools
- Partner with the COE teams to create standardized and scalable metrics, dashboards, and reports
- Be a SME of our HR tools including Workday (HRIS) and Glint (3rd party survey platform), providing the necessary training to new and existing People team members to support self-service
- Working experience in one of the HR functions – Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, HRBP/Generalist, Compensation or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- 2+ years of experience in HR analytics for a multi-department workforce
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Psychology, Business, Engineering, or another analytical field
- Workday experience preferred.
- Experience with analyzing team member surveys.
- Strong data analysis and problem-solving skills; an ability to objectively analyze current practices, identify process improvement opportunities and successfully influence and implement appropriate solutions that quickly add value to the business.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously, driving action-oriented results.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively collaborate and communicate information to internal stakeholders.
- Agile, adaptable, and action oriented. Able to make progress in ambiguous circumstances and identify and resolve issues independently in a rapidly changing environment.
- Robust sense of accountability and sound personal judgment with the capacity to handle confidential information and escalate issues effectively
- High level of integrity- we’re uncompromising when it comes to protecting the confidentiality of team member data.
- Experience developing team member and manager facing content on HR programs or processes
- Experience with content management best practices for effective, accessible and accurate distribution of information
- An innovative thinker who also has a strong business, customer and quality focus
- Anticipates need to re-prioritize; can lead team to shift gears, and comfortably makes decisions based on new information
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Continuous problem solving, an innovative mindset, and a desire for continued self-improvement and development of new skills.
About Zulily, LLC
Zulily, LLC, is a retailer obsessed with bringing its customers special finds every day—all at incredible prices. zulily features an always-fresh curated collection for the whole family, including clothing, home decor, toys, gifts and more. Unique products from up-and-coming brands are featured alongside favorites
from top brands, giving customers something new to discover each morning. zulily was launched in 2010 and is headquartered in Seattle with offices in Nevada, Ohio and Pennsylvania. For more information visit www.zulily.com. zulily, LLC, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, RTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, Zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.
At Qurate Retail Group you’ll discover a whole world of difference!
You’ll feel the energy everywhere at Qurate Retail Group. We are a select group of like-minded brands, a world of individuals all driven by a shared passion for bringing joy, inspiration and humanity to shopping. Working together with integrity and purpose, in a culture like no other. When you’re part of Qurate Retail Group, you’ll be one of 27,000 difference makers in eight countries who help millions of customers around the world discover curated collections of unique products every single day. We are not limited by bricks and mortar or defined by any screen. We are always evolving, ever expanding and we never stand still. We rise to the occasion, discover what’s next and ignite the industry. We are creating the third way to shop.