Qurate Retail Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Paid Social Marketing Lead
at Qurate Retail Group
Job Description Details
Zulily is looking for a motivated and experienced Paid Social Marketing Lead. The ideal candidate will have both a customer focus and a data-driven mindset that can drive positive ROI through paid social channel optimization efforts at scale.?
You will be passionate about driving new customer growth and drive customer long term value. You will oversee and own marketing operations from strategy execution, planning, campaign structure management, campaign optimization, bidding strategies, and measurement. You will responsible for tracking and steering the channel towards monthly and quarterly program goals, and provide your stakeholders with visibility into ongoing work, program testing, and optimization efforts.
Success in this role requires a bias for action with hands on with data analysis, a strong sense of ownership, and the ability to execute on a vision while motivating your teammates to do the same.
- Create and optimize marketing campaigns and strategic tests to completion
- Own the end-to-end process of creating, optimizing, reporting, and sharing insights from campaigns and tests in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Using metrics to drive campaign optimization by using internal and external platform tools, for example: Tableau, Facebook Ads Reporting, Google Adwords Reporting (optional)
- Reporting on campaign performance, gathering insights, and making recommendations for further testing and campaign spend
- Strong knowledge of Facebook and Instagram advertising platforms
- Support and drive relevant cross team projects efforts across other marketing teams and engineering
- Testing new partners and channels to drive scale
- 4+ years of related experience or comparable educational background
- Experience in direct response paid social marketing for e-Commerce preferred; willingness to learn required
- Experience with AB and/or MV test setup and reporting
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Solid analytical experience and aptitude; passion for using data to make decisions
- Skilled with MS Excel; experience with SQL a plus
- Desire to think out of the box and identify creative solutions
- A team player
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Results driven
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or other related field
About Zulily, LLC
Zulily, LLC, is a retailer obsessed with bringing its customers special finds every day—all at incredible prices. zulily features an always-fresh curated collection for the whole family, including clothing, home decor, toys, gifts and more. Unique products from up-and-coming brands are featured alongside favorites
from top brands, giving customers something new to discover each morning. zulily was launched in 2010 and is headquartered in Seattle with offices in Nevada, Ohio and Pennsylvania. For more information visit www.zulily.com. zulily, LLC, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, RTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, Zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.
At Qurate Retail Group you’ll discover a whole world of difference!
You’ll feel the energy everywhere at Qurate Retail Group. We are a select group of like-minded brands, a world of individuals all driven by a shared passion for bringing joy, inspiration and humanity to shopping. Working together with integrity and purpose, in a culture like no other. When you’re part of Qurate Retail Group, you’ll be one of 27,000 difference makers in eight countries who help millions of customers around the world discover curated collections of unique products every single day. We are not limited by bricks and mortar or defined by any screen. We are always evolving, ever expanding and we never stand still. We rise to the occasion, discover what’s next and ignite the industry. We are creating the third way to shop.