Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Branch Manager (Redmond, WA)
at Qualstar Corporation
- 18-Oct-2019 to 17-Dec-2019 (PST)
- Redmond, WA, USA
- Full Time
We like people who like people. We spend a lot of time together so we want to make sure people we hire enjoy making work fun. That doesn't mean we don't work hard. We work extremely hard every day to help our members save money and improve their financial situations. But we think saving them money is part of the fun. We are passionate about the service we provide and how we are able to help our members each and every day.
If you are selected as our new Branch Manager, you will get the opportunity to do much more than just manage the daily operations of the Redmond Branch. You will coach and develop your team members; build business within your branch; be part of a close-knit group of managers who regularly share ideas, and have the ability to give input to executive management to help improve the overall organization. This is a great opportunity to make an impact and gain a lot of valuable experience at the same time.
We offer many exceptional benefits:
- Competitive monthly salary
- Substantial incentive payout potential
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401K plus pension retirement plans
- Generous paid vacation and sick leave
- Employee discount on loan rates
- Long-term disability and life insurance
Qualstar Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Manage branch office of the credit union.
- Oversees Branch Operation.
- Trains and supervises branch personnel.
- Builds relationships with members to drive business and create loyalty among membership.
- Coaches and develops branch staff in all facets of branch responsibilities.
- Actively contributes and supports corporate and branch goals.
- Processes member's lending needs and supports lending program in branch.
- Maintains branch supplies, including cash and negotiable instruments.
- Provides back up support for other branches as needed.
- Provides back up teller functions as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to use computer keyboard and mouse.
- Must be able to view computer monitor.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Physical agility required.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Two years previous credit union experience in a branch operation supervisory capacity desired.
- Ability to communicate effectively with members and staff.
- Ability to effectively coach and develop staff at a high level.
- Possess a positive, cooperative attitude with a high regard for providing quality member service.
- Must be registered as a Mortgage Loan Originator per the S.A.F.E Act requirements.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE NOTE THAT PRIOR TO AN INTERVIEW, A BACKGROUND AND CREDIT CHECK ARE CONDUCTED.