Quality Custom Distribution
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Quality Custom Distribution
- Job ID
Sort and repair pallets, break down combos, pick up trash, clean up spills and operate equipment.
- Adheres to safety, food safety, quality and legal compliance.
- Perform all work in accordance with environmental, health and safety standards, rules, regulations and practices of the facility.
- Must be able to pass training/certifications as required for qualification.
- Must be able to control and clean up spills on the yard.
- Clean the parking lots and under the docks.
- Disassemble and band empty paste combos.
- Sort and repair pallets.
- Pick up trash around the yard.
- Empty liquid waste.
- Inventory pallets.
- Stack empty drums on trailers.
- Must be able to operate the trash compactors and baler.
- Must be able to understand support the recycling and sustainability efforts of the facility.
- Document completed work as required by the supervisor.
- Compliance with all other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL AND VISUAL ACTIVITIES:
- Lift pallets.
- Sort combos.
- Ability to visually differentiate items of color, up close and in the distance.
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment and/or clothing.
- Stand/walk 6 or more hours per day.
- Constantly talk/hear.
- Frequently squat, bend, reach, twist/turn, grip/grasp, handle/finger and use fine motor tasks.
- Frequently use eye/hand coordination.
- Frequently lift up to 50 lbs from floor to overhead and carry 25 feet.
- Occasionally use eye/hand/foot coordination and taste/smell.
- Occasionally lift up to 100 lbs from floor to overhead and carry 25 feet.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and color vision.
- Frequently work in damp, wet, humid, and slippery environments.
- Frequently work in extreme heat/cold (outdoors).
- Occasionally work near moving machinery with fumes or airborne debris.
- Occasionally work with toxic or caustic chemicals.
- Occasionally work in high noise levels requiring hearing protection.
- Bump cap, hair net, safety glasses, hearing protection, and uniform.
- Cut resistant gloves.
- Small hand tools.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one small group situations to customers, clients, and other team members of the organization.
- Ability to use effective problem solving skills.
- Ability to use mathematical functions including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Ability to perform these operations using units of weight measurement, volume, and distance.