Providence Health & Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Providence Health & Services
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 194808
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Associate Degree of two year technical program.
- Completions of an approved Ultrasound Technology Training Program.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and sterile technique.
- Knowledge of Technical, Diagnostic and Emergency procedures and standards related to Imaging/Radiology.
- Valid CPR card is required and must be obtained within two (2) weeks from date of hire.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Prior ultrasound experience.
- One specialty test (either Abdomen or Ob) must be taken within six (6) months of hire; the remaining specialty test (either abdomen or Ob) must be obtained within one (1) year of hire.
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence Regional Medical Center Everett in Everett, WA is the state's most award-winning hospital for medical care; having received the HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence four years in a row. Our new state-of-the-art 12 story hospital tower and the implementation of an electronic medical records system will significantly enhance our patient's experience throughout the continuum of care.
The hospital is located in Snohomish County on the Sound and close to the mountains, so outdoor activities such as snow skiing, kayaking, and golfing are at your doorstep. The communities in Snohomish have all the comforts and appeal of small towns, with historical districts, beautiful homes, interesting boutiques, and unique restaurants, yet the city life of Seattle and Bellevue are just 30 minutes south, while the cosmopolitan city of Vancouver, BC lies only 2 hours north.
As expressions of God's healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.