Pro Sports Club
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Spa Mens Locker Room Attendant
at Pro Sports Club
- Req No.
- Regular Part-Time
Refresh. Rejuvenate. Recharge
WHO WE ARE
PRO Club is the Northwest’s premier center for health and wellness and we are much more than just a gym! Dedicated to a person’s whole health, we combine fitness, luxury and family fun to provide everything our guests need to live their best life. Besides our state-of-the-art fitness areas, PRO Club offers a variety of luxury services in our award-winning spa for guests to feel and look their very best.
Find out why we were voted as “Best Spa” by 425 Magazine for 2019! Even better, find out why we are a great place to work!
Currently, we have an opening in our Spa for a Part-Time Spa Host. By greeting the guests and escorting them on their service journey, you play an important role in providing a world-class service experience in our Spa and Salon.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Welcome all male spa guests at the Concierge Desk and escort them Spa Men’s locker room to begin their journey of relaxation and pampering.
• Provide 5-star, extraordinary service when serving food and beverages in The Spa and Salon. By learning the menu and continuously circulating through the lounges and salon, you are knowledgeable about the menu offerings exceed guests’ expectations.
• Prepare, maintain and break down beverage bars daily.
• Maintain the exceptional appearance of assigned areas (spa men's locker rooms, executive locker rooms, lounges including spa restrooms, dining room, salon) in “show-ready” condition by cleaning and tidying the area and restocking appropriate supplies. Empty trash/recycle receptacles in Salon, Salon Dispensary, Concierge Desk and other areas as needed.
• Assist with laundry duties such as stocking and folding robes, towels, and other supplies from the laundry room and bringing them upstairs to be replenished and empty towel urns.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
• You pay attention to the details and love being busy, proactively looking for ways to help your peers and provide an amazing experience for our guests.
• Able to multi-task and prioritize duties while maintaining a professional demeanor with guests, fellow cast members, and spa management.
• Thinking on your feet, you handle challenges like a PRO with a strong sense of urgency for resolution and improvement.
• Your positive attitude shines through and you consistently demonstrate a strong oral and written communication skills with all guests and cast members in a courteous, friendly and professional manner.
• Enthusiasm for your job.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
At PRO Club, we are committed to helping our members and guests look and feel their best and we offer a variety of benefits to our Cast Members to help them look and feel THEIR best, too.
• $16.00/hour Compensation
• Paid Sick Leave
• Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare or dependent care spending
• 401(K) with a company match
• Free club membership to all three PRO Club facilities
• Discounted merchandise, group fitness class, personal training, spa products & services, and much more
• Reward program for excellent customer service
• Opportunities to win trips to Disney World and Disneyland
• Continuing education reimbursement (stipulations apply)
• 1:00 PM - 9:30 PM Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
• High School Graduate or equivalent
• Experience in Customer Service
• CPR, WA State Food Handler's Permit, and Liquor License (can be obtained within 30 days of employment).
PRO Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug and Nicotine Free Business. Please visit our website at http://www.proclub.jobs to apply.
Revision Date: 5/22/2019