Pro Sports Club
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Spa Guest Services Representative
at Pro Sports Club
- Req No.
- Regular Part-Time
$500.00 Sign On Bonus
Refresh. Rejuvenate. Recharge
WHO WE ARE
PRO Club is the Northwest’s premier center for health and wellness and we are much more than just a gym! Dedicated to a person’s whole health, we combine fitness, luxury and family fun to provide everything our guests need to live their best life. Besides our state-of-the-art fitness areas, PRO Club offers a variety of luxury services in our award-winning spa for guests to feel and look their very best.
Find out why we were voted as “Best Spa” by 425 Magazine for 2019! Even better, find out why we are a great place to work!
Currently, we have an opening in our Spa for a Spa Concierge. This is a great opportunity to wow our guests when you take the stage in our Spa!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Cross-trained in the Spa Desk and Reservation Room, you will become knowledgeable about all services, programs and activities for all guests in person or over the telephone to provide an extraordinary, 5-star experience.
• Answer phone calls efficiently, with a professional phone etiquette, and in a timely manner to accurately schedule appointments for spa and salon services and direct calls to appropriate department personnel.
• Greets guests at the Spa Desk and assisting them with checks-in and checks-out for their appointments and services.
• Maintain the exceptional appearance of the welcome and retail areas in “show-ready” condition by cleaning and tidying the area and restocking appropriate supplies and learning about the products we offer to provide outstanding service.
• Prepares packets for upcoming First-Time-Guests and spa locker assignments for upcoming appointments.
• Provides guest(s) with a tour of spa when available.
• Know all about our food and beverage menu offerings to assist with guest requests, as needed.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
• You pay attention to the details and love being busy, proactively looking for ways to help your peers and provide an amazing experience for our guests.
• Able to multi-task and prioritize duties while maintaining a professional demeanor with guests, fellow cast members, and spa management.
• Thinking on your feet, you handle challenges like a PRO with a strong sense of urgency for resolution and improvement.
• Your positive attitude shines through and you consistently demonstrate a strong oral and written communication skills with all guests and cast members in a courteous, friendly and professional manner.
• Enthusiasm for your job.
• You are at least 18 years old, with previous customer service experience a plus.
• Valid food handlers’ card.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
At PRO Club, we are committed to helping our members and guests look and feel their best and we offer a variety of benefits to our Cast Members to help them look and feel THEIR best, too.
• Paid Vacation Time and Sick Leave (Full-Time)
• Medical, Dental, and Vision (Full-Time)
• Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare or dependent care spending (Full-Time)
• 401(K) with a company match
• Free club membership to all three PRO Club facilities (2 Memberships if Full-Time)
• Discounted merchandise, group fitness class, personal training, spa products & services, and much more
• Reward program for excellent customer service
• Opportunities to win trips to Disney World and Disneyland
• Continuing education reimbursement (stipulations apply)
Hourly Compensation: $16.00 + (DOE)
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Food Handler’s Permit and Liquor License required or obtained within 30 days of employment
- Current CPR Certification required (From either Red Cross or American Heart Association) or obtained within 30 days of employment
- Experience in Spa/Salon scheduling with a strong customer service background preferred
PRO Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug and Nicotine Free Business. Please visit our website at http://www.proclub.jobs to apply.
Revision Date: 5/22/2019