Pro Sports Club
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pro Sports Club
- Req No.
- Regular Full-Time
PRO Club is much more than just the world's largest health club. Our immaculate facility is home to sports specific courts, state-of-the-art pools and exercise rooms, restaurants and resort-style spa. Of course, at the heart of it all is our incredible staff. Professional and positive, each person is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. Apply today to join our award winning team!
Promote a healthy and balanced lifestyle for our Spa guests by providing exceptional service over the phone and in person. Guest Service is performed with enthusiasm, friendliness and professionalism. Adherence to PROBEST values is critical to the success of the PRO Club Spa.
Provides exceptional customer service and ensures club cleanliness for the members and guests of The Spa and PRO Club at a world class level while enforcing rules and policies. Performs a variety of customer service duties including, but not limited to, taking reservations over the phone and in person, checking guests in and out of services, recommending service and product unique to guests needs and ensuring overall satisfaction with guest experience. Must be committed to providing a World Class experience and to going above and beyond for each guest.
- Anticipates guests unexpressed needs and concerns
- Addresses guests expressed needs and concerns
- Gives members and guests undivided attention at all times
- Rotates between the Spa Desk and Spa Reservation Room
- Prepare locker assignments and First Time Guest Promotions
- Assists with food and beverage requests as needed
- Assist guests with any concerns they may have and identifies appropriate recovery as necessary or escalates the situation as necessary
- Proactively identifies any possible challenges that might arise, correcting the situation and escalating the situation as necessary
- Works with supervisors and Assistant Manager of Guest Services on necessary tasks or situations
- Provides correct information on all services, programs and activities for all guests in person or over the telephone
- Accurately schedules, checks in, and checks-out members/guest for their appointments, services and products
- Communicates accurately all information to guests in regard to his/her reservation(s)
- Accurately inputs guest contact and service information when booking appointments; following required protocol in procedures manual
- Provides accurate product and merchandise information to guests
- Makes inquiries and volunteers to assist in other duties when available
- Assists in inventory and re-stocking assignments as needed as well as keeping the retail area neat and clean
- Answers all questions in a friendly and professional manner
- Provides accurate and timely follow through with guest requests
- Reports any unprofessional behavior from guest or other cast member to management
- Attends monthly department meetings
- Provides guest(s) with a tour of spa when available
- Remains calm and professional when handling guest opportunities and owns these opportunities to completion with proper follow up
- Assists in ordering and serving items from the Bistro/Café as requested by Spa guests
- Ensures PRO non-members/guests give credit card information to hold any Spa/Salon appointment
- Follows the pre-assigned opening and closing procedures for each station to include user closeouts
- Receives and directs telephone calls to appropriate departmental personnel
- Makes copies of forms ensuring each spa area is prepared daily
- Prepare and restock brochures with down time
- Ability to work efficiently and professionally in an unsupervised environment
- Keeps workstation clean and free of personal items
- Always keeps facility clean and tidy to ensure facility Show Readiness
- Performs daily opening and closing tasks in all areas of the spa
- Ensures safety standards are upheld
- Performs other related duties and special projects as assigned by management
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Food Handler’s Permit and Liquor License required or obtained within 30 days of employment
- Current CPR Certification required (From either Red Cross or American Heart Association) or obtained within 30 days of employment
- Experience in Spa/Salon scheduling with a strong customer service background preferred
PRO Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug and Nicotine Free Business. Please visit our website at http://www.proclub.jobs to apply.
Revision Date: 5/22/2019