Pro Sports Club
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pro Sports Club
- Req No.
- Medical Spa and Dermatology
- Regular Part-Time
PRO Club is much more than just the world's largest health club. Our immaculate facility is home to sports specific courts, state-of-the-art pools and exercise rooms, restaurants and resort-style spa. Of course, at the heart of it all is our incredible staff. Professional and positive, each person is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. Apply today to join our award winning team!
Provides exceptional customer service for the members and guests of the Medical Spa at PRO Sports Club, while enforcing club/spa rules and policies. Customer service is performed with enthusiasm and friendliness and a willingness to help others. Adherence to PRO’s core values and mission statement is expected and critical to the success of the Medical Spa and the PRO Sports Club.
- Gives undivided attention to the members and guests
- Performs scheduled services in laser hair removal, IPL, Fraxel, miraDry, Velashape and medical peels
- Educates client on benefits of treatment after initial consultation
- Explains pre and post treatment care thoroughly to each patient and obtains signed consent
- Responsible for typing client notes into NexTech after each treatment and successfully locking all EMNs in a timely manner
- Responsible for treatment room(s) and work area being show ready at all times
- Maintain log sheets for equipment settings and calibrations
- Attends trade shows and/or seminars as approved or requested by manager
- Recommends retail products to clients to extend treatment at home
- Follows service guidelines set for all treatments and equipment
- Willing and able to work extra hours and a flexible schedule when called upon
- Calls manager with as much notice as possible when unable to work a scheduled shift
- Notifies management for any needed supplies and/or replacement of equipment
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- Attends all department meetings and trainings
- Communicates questions and concerns by members, guests and cast members to
management in a timely manner
- Reports any unprofessional behavior from client or other cast member to management
- Adheres to all HIPAA, OSHA and AAAHC guidelines and requirements
- Current WA state license in skin care is required
- Minimum 3 years experience operating medical equipment on clients is necessary
- Current CPR Certification required (From either Red Cross or American Heart Association) or obtained within 30 days of employment
PRO Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug and Nicotine Free Business. Please visit our website at http://www.proclub.jobs to apply.
Revision Date: 6/13/2018