Plus One Health Management, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Plus One Health Management, Inc.
We are currently seeking a professional, skilled and compassionate Massage Therapist to work at a luxury spa located in New York, NY.
- Perform massage and or/body treatments. Assess clients’s body conditions to determine best treatment practices.
- Utilize, maintain, and conduct inventory of necessary supplies and products.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area.
- Demonstrate and sell spa products.
- Must be open to a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Current local registration, certification and/or licensure (Licensed Massage Therapist, Certified Massage Therapist, Licensed Massage Practitioner, Registered Massage Therapist).
- Knowledge of a variety of massage modalities (e.g. Deep Tissue, Pre-natal, Hot Rocks, Swedish, etc.).
- Must have current CPR/AED and First Aid Certification.
- Minimum one year experience as a massage therapist, or related occupation.
- Knowledge of industry with the customer skills to network, engage, and interact with all clients, guests, and participants.
Plus One, an Optum company (internally known as On-Site Services), ignites employee activation in health ownership and drives engagement in health and wellness programs through four of the most common health goals: move more, eat better, be safer and be mindful. Our services are located at the employer’s worksite, and our local presence positions us to build trusting relationships, nurture emotional commitments and discover employee aspirations, with our on-site staff serving as program educators. Our services cater to populations within the corporate, government and education fields, and our on-site capabilities include fitness, nutrition, ergonomics, coaching and health promotion. Join the Plus One team and you'll have opportunities to drive bold change and achieve excellence. Ask any of our fitness and wellness professionals and they'll tell you that working with Plus One is the most rewarding experience they have had in their careers. This is a place where you can stay ahead as you do your life's best work.SM
Perks of Working at Plus One, an Optum Company:
- Competitive compensation, with opportunities for career growth nationwide • Energetic atmosphere that promotes a work/life balance with a flexible schedule and weekends off
- Health and life insurance for eligible team members
- Disability and voluntary benefits for eligible team members
- Paid time off for eligible team members
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to state of the art facilities with functional training areas and top-of-the line strength and cardio equipment
- Continuous internal growth and career development with free continuing education opportunities and credits
- FREE CPR/AED re-certification
- Exclusive company discounts on select services, products, conferences and events
- Qualified transportation and parking benefit
Plus One, an Optum company, is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs, our website www.plusone.com or our Facebook and LinkedIn pages.