Plus One Health Management, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Group Fitness Instructor
at Plus One Health Management, Inc.
We are currently seeking an energetic, reliable and passionate Group Fitness Instructor to teach fitness classes to person 65 and older in Kent WA.
- Develop effective, engaging, and motivating class formats accompanied by fun and appropriate playlists.
- Have a passion for client results by building class attendance and offering alternative movements to accommodate all levels of fitness.
- Opportunity to provide class coverage at multiple locations.
- Current nationally recognized Group Fitness Certification or specialty class certificate, specialty class license and current CPR /AED certification (no online CPR/AED certification accepted).
- Prior experience in Group Fitness, Personal Training, corporate health promotion, wellness, etc.
- Must be knowledgeable about the industry with the customer skills to network, engage, and interact with all clients, guests, and participants.
- Must communicate professionally using appropriate vocabulary and grammar to obtain and relay information to and from clients/guests.
- Ability to effectively engage participants as a public speaker.
- Competent with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Prior teaching experience to persons over 65 a definite plus.
Plus One, an Optum company (internally known as On-Site Services), ignites employee activation in health ownership and drives engagement in health and wellness programs through four of the most common health goals: move more, eat better, be safer and be mindful. Our services are located at the employer’s worksite, and our local presence positions us to build trusting relationships, nurture emotional commitments and discover employee aspirations, with our on-site staff serving as program educators. Our services cater to populations within the corporate, government and education fields, and our on-site capabilities include fitness, nutrition, ergonomics, coaching and health promotion. Join the Plus One team and you'll have opportunities to drive bold change and achieve excellence. Ask any of our fitness and wellness professionals and they'll tell you that working with Plus One is the most rewarding experience they have had in their careers. This is a place where you can stay ahead as you do your life's best work.
Plus One, an Optum company, is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs, our website www.plusone.com or our Facebook and LinkedIn pages.