Public Consulting Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Public Consulting Group
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Information Technology
About Public Partnerships LLC
Public Partnerships LLC, a subsidiary of Public Consulting Group supports individuals with disabilities or chronic illnesses and aging adults, to remain in their homes and communities and “self” direct their own long-term home care.
Our role as the nation’s largest and most experienced Financial Management Service provider is to assist those eligible Medicaid recipients to choose and pay for their own support workers and services within their state-approved personalized budget. We are appointed by states and managed healthcare organizations to better serve more of their residents and members requiring long-term care and ensure the efficient use of taxpayer funded services.
Our culture attracts and rewards people who are results-oriented and strive to exceed customer expectations. We desire motivated candidates who are excited to join our fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and who want to make a difference in helping transform the lives of the consumers we serve. (learn more at www.publicpartnerships.com).
· Provides validation for requirements, designs, and new software components
· Tracks status and communicate progress effectively to project management
· Reports and tracks defect using defect management system
· Supports planning and estimating tasks as part of an Agile delivery team,
· Creates detailed test cases, and perform manual testing at different phases and times
· Performs system-level integration and regression testing to ensure product readiness
· Follows and advocates for Quality-centered Engineering best practices
· Investigates and reproduces customer-reported issues to help determine root cause
· Contributes to special quality-related initiatives to improve process, investigate and qualify tools, develop test frameworks or techniques as needed
· Other duties as assigned.
· Experience creating detailed test case, and following testing best practices
· Methodical & inquisitive mind-set for testing beyond the obvious, and uncovering evasive bugs
· Experience with modern web technologies/frameworks
· Strong communication and influencing skills, and professional business demeanor
· Ability to work collaboratively, and even lead testing initiatives
· Highly motivated, able to learn quickly, and accountable for committed results
· Adept and passionate for learning the latest testing technologies, tools, and frameworks
· Experience with TFS (Team Foundation Server)
· Experience with Load and Performance testing
· Strong Microsoft Office applications skills (preferably with Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access)
· Experience creating and implementing Test frameworks
· Demonstrated understanding of the software product development life-cycle
· Debugging skills: knowledge of SQL for analysis and debugging
· Iterative Testing Experience (Agile/Scrum experience a plus) UAT exposure with client meetings.
Education: Relevant Bachelor’s degree required with a Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Systems major preferred.
Experience: 5-7 years of formal Quality Assurance experience.