Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Test Engineer III - NAVSEA06
at Patricio Enterprises
POSITION: Test Engineer III
LOCATION: Washington, DC
TRAVEL: Up to 25%
CLEARANCE: Active Secret Clearance Required
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
- Draft technical acquisition documentation, independent assessments of sensor, vehicle and weapon system performance, test plans and test evaluations, CONOPS development and evaluation, and system and architecture trade studies and end-to-end effectiveness assessments.
- Develop the following documentation to include:
- Systems engineering analysis
- Program Initiation Documentation
- Requirements Documents, Test and Evaluation Master Plans (TEMPs)
- Test and Evaluation (T&E) Annex(s)
- Mid-Point Assessments
- Master Test Program Plans (MTPPs)
- Conduct evaluations to ensure that the intent of TEMP, MTTP, and T&E Annex requirements will be fulfilled.
- Analyze test data to determine if the operational requirements and technical characteristics in the TEMP/MTPP are being met.
- Provide analyses and recommended technical solutions related to engineering challenges and in-service issues.
- Provide threat analyses in support of the Joint Services, SOF, and Navy for short, mid, and long-range planning inputs for future years.
- Collect and provide analyses of operator insight and/or feedback to hardware design/evaluation relative to the threat and operational environment that the Joint Services, SOF, and Navy will face in the future.
- Provide analysis of current capabilities requirements of Joint, SOF, and Navy systems to meet the projected threat.
- Support, develop, provide analysis, draft environmental assessment in support of contractor, developmental, and operational tests and evaluation events.
- Assist in the establishment, maintenance, and tracking of the various Data Exchange Agreements with foreign governments for International Programs.
- Assist in the review of foreign research and development of technologies for Joint, SOF, and Navy programs.
- Assist in the Foreign Comparative Testing (FCT) process, and in the support of any Cooperative Opportunity initiatives.
- Provide engineering and technical support within established funding, legal, administration, and case limitations.
- Provide support and analysis in cross-system strategies and Interface Control.
- Assist in integration of schedule, coordination of testing and evaluation documentation, and compliancy monitoring. Systems include current production, fielded, and ongoing research and development systems.
- Conduct modeling, simulation, analysis, and assessments of program capabilities and systems.
- Provide expertise to support the development of system engineering trade-off studies, performance metrics, system requirements, mission analysis, CONOPS risk management, technical analysis, test and evaluation, safety, and insensitive munitions.
- Provide assistance for program interfaces to ONR, DARPA, and other NAVSEA (or higher level) technology processes and programs.
- Assist in the identification, tracking, and management of the Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR), Future Naval Capability (FNC), Rapid Innovation Fund (RIF), and Rapid Technology Transition (RTT) process.
- Assist in the planning and monitoring of test programs and provide research on test and evaluation standards, and control techniques to assure cost effective procedures are present and result in quality products being accepted by the Navy and other military services.
- Provide systems engineering and design analysis, in the development of Temporary Modifications (TEMPMOD) and Temporary Alterations (TEMPALT), to include fabrication, installation and testing, for SOF tactical maritime mobility platforms and systems, as well as for the integration onto surface and subsurface platforms.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Possess Six (6) to ten (10) years of related work experience.
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.