Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Logistics Analyst SME - NAVSEA06
at Patricio Enterprises
POSITION: Logistics Analyst SME
LOCATION: Washington, DC
TRAVEL: Up to 25%
CLEARANCE: Active Secret Clearance Required
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
DESCRIPTION: The Logistics Analyst will provide logistics, operations, and sustainment management support services including, but not limited to, the development of logistics management plans and analyses that address each of the Twelve (12) Logistics Elements.
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
- Assist with implementing a phased approach to logistics support that defines broad logistics concepts early in program development and then becomes more defined and detailed as the programs mature.
- Assist with generating and revising logistics plans, analyses, and supporting documentation for all systems under the cognizance of the PMO to conform with significant program events such as Independent Logistics Assessments (ILAs), core logistics determinations, Milestone Decisions, and significant program events or milestones from program initiation through life-cycle sustainment and disposal.
- Assist in developing and reviewing logistics policy and procedures and implementation of DoD, USSOCOM, and Navy initiatives (e.g. distance support, obsolescence management, sponsor/government owned material, etc.)
- Participate in the preparation, analysis, and review of acquisition logistics documents, plans, and studies supporting program initiation through life-cycle sustainment and disposal. These include but are not limited to:
- Acquisition Logistic Support Plans (ALSPs)
- Program Life-Cycle Cost Estimates (PLCCEs) and associated documents;
- Navy Training Systems Plans (NTSPs)
- Configuration Management (CM) Plans; HSI Plans
- Logistic Management Information (LMI)
- Equipment Facility Requirements Plans
- Operation & Maintenance Manuals
- PBL/Business Case Analyses (BCA) studies
- Supply support financial planning (Program Support Data)
- Provide analysis of operational/system requirements and user input relevant to the Twelve (12) Logistical Elements, Life-Cycle Logistic Management, (HSI, maintenance, training, and related supply support).
- Integrate all program logistics decisions and/or milestones into the program master schedule.
- Provide technical and logistic support facilitating the operation and support of prototypical equipment and rapid deployment capabilities.
- Coordinate with Technical Design Activities (TDAs), hardware vendors, and PMO logisticians and engineers to define supportability requirements for developmental programs and rapid deployment capabilities and support plans for Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) equipment.
- Review and provide updates to logistics products and analyses including:
- Training curricula
- Training material
- Manpower requirements
- Maintenance plans
- Supply support management plans
- Technical manuals and drawings
- Reliability and maintainability analyses
- Assist in preparing for, and participating as a non-voting member in, significant logistics events including but not limited to ILAs, In-Process Reviews (IPRs) for training curricula and technical manuals, NTSP conferences, Configuration Control Boards (CCBs), Provisioning Conferences, and ILS Management Team (ILSMT) meetings.
- Coordinate support between the PMO and the In-Service Engineering Agents (ISEAs); Recommend measures to improve system performance.
- Provide analyses and administration of parts support, initiation, data input, and maintenance of allowance documents.
- Provide technical advice regarding DoD supply organizations and procedures.
- Provide analyses of Product Support Data (PSD) requirements and input data into the appropriate PSD System.)
- Provide logistics resource planning, analyses, assistance, and support to develop and maintain the Logistics Funding Requirements Summary (LFRS).
- Provide analyses, planning, and management support services for all HSI domains including Human Factors Engineering (HFE), Habitability, Manpower, Personnel, Training, Survivability, and Environment, Safety, and Occupational Health (ESOH).
- Assist tracking inventories of Sponsor Owned Materials (SOMs), Government Furnished Equipment (GFE), and Government Owned Materials (GOMs) to include cognizant Sponsor/Government entity, type of equipment/material, quantities, storage location, and utilization history (Sponsor would be a vendor).
- Provide coordination support between program, fleet, and in-service activities regarding deployed systems, and provide recommendations for improving performance and resolving issues.
- Provide TOC reduction analysis, planning, and management support for all elements supporting O&S including, but not limited to, maintenance planning, CM, product and technical data management, supply support, support equipment, design interface, facilities, and PHS&T.
- Provide direct on-site or temporary team support to fleet or operational activities, to include monitoring ship installation schedules, collecting and analyzing maintenance data, troubleshooting problem areas, and providing local operations and administrative support.
- Facilitate and participate as a non-voting member in IPTs, Working Groups, CCBs, Provisioning Conferences, ILSMT meetings, and related activities supporting the Twelve (12) Elements of Logistics.
- Organize and host program meetings, reviews, and conferences at contractor and government sites while participating as a non-voting member.
- Develop recommended agendas, capture and track action items, and develop meeting minutes.
- Administer, plan, coordinate, and provide analysis to Operations, Maintenance, and Supply (OM&S) and Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, and Cost (RAM-C) quarterly reports and meetings.
- Provide technical services and software/hardware/engineering tools/technology to support NSW secure communications networks servicing PMO facilities/functions/efforts/activities. Acquire the necessary technology, tools, and ancillary equipment to support the regular maintenance of all PMO facilities, secure communications networks, systems, and equipment.
- Develop and/or modify Integrated Logistics Support documents in support of SHIPALT, TEMPALT and/or TEMPMOD of NSW surface and/or subsurface systems, and modifying associated ILS documentation for the impacted surface and/or subsurface host platforms.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Possess a minimum of Fifteen (15) years of related work experience.
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.