Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Rental Shop Technician
at PAPÉ KENWORTH
PAPÉ RENTS – SEATTLE, WA
RENTAL SHOP TECHNICIAN: Position will diagnose and repair of all types of rental equipment, including but not limited to Hyster, Aerial Products, Dirt Products, Portable Power and other miscellaneous equipment. Essential duties and responsibilities will include:
- Analyze and diagnose (troubleshoot) equipment malfunctions or failures.
- Determine correct parts needed to complete tasks and order in a timely manner from the Parts Department, as well as, returning all unused parts in a timely manner.
- Perform assigned tasks in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
- Prepare required documentation accurately and timely, including work orders, parts lists, time cards, expense reports and service reports.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of equipment and product technology.
Applicants should have working knowledge of forklift, aerial equipment and dirt equipment. Will accept a candidate with automotive, diesel or other related mechanical on the job experience and a strong job history. Must be a motivated and independent individual, a self-starter, and able to work without direct supervision. Above average written and oral communication skills required. Must have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record and must supply own tools.
hy work for Papé:
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training, and experience level
- Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs
- Advancement – Papé is a dynamic, growth oriented organization with a focus’ on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Papé is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 100 locations, over 3,000 employees and 80 plus years of experience. Papé is known for their stability, their honesty and their integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.