Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at PAPÉ KENWORTH
DITCH WITCH WEST – TUKWILA, WA
EQUIPMENT TECHNICIAN: Position will diagnose and repair all makes and models of Ditch Witch equipment. Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyzing and diagnosing (troubleshooting) equipment malfunctions or failures.
- Repairing, replacing and/or rebuilding mechanical components, hydraulic components, and electrical systems.
- Determining correct parts needed to complete the task and order in a timely manner from the Parts Department, as well as, returning all unused parts in a timely manner.
- Communicating in a courteous and effective manner with customers regarding all aspects of the work being performed.
Applicants must have some experience working on all makes and models of heavy equipment. 1 to 2 years’ experience, including welding and fabrication is preferred. Training will be provided. Must be assertive, a self-starter, and able to work without direct supervision. Must have own tools.
Why work for Papé:
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training, and experience level
- Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs
- Advancement – Papé is a dynamic, growth oriented organization with a focus’ on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Papé is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 100 locations, over 3,000 employees and 80 plus years of experience. Papé is known for their stability, their honesty and their integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.