Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Administration Intern (Part-Time)
Provide support to multiple regional offices, franchise owners, and cross-functional team consistently delivering a great experience. Troubleshoot complex sales, operations, and other business issues Interpret and prepare contracts and other official business documents. Projects and related duties as needed and/or assigned.
Who We Are
OpenWorks is a leading facility solutions provider, founded in 1983, headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with regional offices nationwide. Our mission is to improve our customer’s results by consistently making their facility cleaner, safer and healthier. Through our Franchise Owners and Preferred Partners, OpenWorks services more than 1100 facilities each day across the United States. Check out our Careers Blog to see us in action!
What You'll Do
As Sales and Operations Support Intern, you will assist with providing suppport to sales and operations teams while learning about business administration and processes. You will be part of the Regional and Franchise Support Team that is the liaison between field Sales, Operations, and Franchisees with Corporate Departments for business processes and communication. You will be directly responsible for receiving entering data into the customer relationship management system (CRM), fielding inquries, coordinating communications with internal and external stakeholders, general office duties, and projects as needed and/or assigned. Promote the positive, entrepreneurial company culture while supporting offices throughout the United States.
- Accurately entering data for new customers, one time services, and contract adjustments in CRM application and other programs
- Draft professional email and business communications for internal and external audiences
- Provide support to multiple regional offices, franchise owners, and cross-functional team consistently delivering a great experience
- Troubleshoot complex sales, operations, and other business issues
- Interpret and prepare contracts and other official business documents
- Perform continuous improvement initiatives, projects, and other duties as needed and/or assigned
What We’re Looking For in You
- Pursuit of post secondary education in business/office administration or related field.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- High degree of detail-orientation and accurate data entry
What'll Make You Standout
- Previous related experience and/or coursework related to areas of responsibility such as accounting/finance, typing, computer office applications, operations management, etc. is preferred
- Strong operating knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, CRM experience desired
What You'll Get
Competitive pay while learning in a great work environment
Why We're Different
The OpenWorks culture is focused on promotion from within, which is achieved by our commitment to training and developing an outstanding team of professionals. If you work hard, you'll reap the rewards, both personally and professionally. Our team is driven to accomplish great things in the work place so they can enjoy a fulfilling lifestyle. We invite you to connect with us on Linkedin and Facebook!
OpenWorks is an equal opportunity employer