Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Applications Developer, C++ - Gaming
at NVIDIA Corporation
NVIDIA is building GeForce Now, the state of the art next-generation game streaming platform, transforming any Mac, Android or PC into a high-performance gaming rig with NVIDIA’s cloud-based GPU’s. We want users worldwide to get instant access to gaming in the cloud, play the latest games in high-definition at optimal settings and smooth frame rates.
The GeForce NOW service allows you to play your favorite games, automatically keep them up-to date, and have an optimized streaming experience, as if you are playing from a local gaming rig. This means the user will be ready to enjoy the fun and benefits of industry-leading technologies, streamed right to your desktop. Just click and play!! See http://www.geforce.com/geforce-now?nvid=nv-int-gn-4 for more details.
What you’ll be doing:
• Do you want to have an opportunity to reach millions of users enjoying gaming across a world of devices from laptops, tablets, TV and beyond, running Mac OS, Windows and Android?
• We are a small, productive team building cross platform, maintainable, high-performance C++ code to support GeForce Now's ever-growing feature set.
• You have E2E ownership of features, taking them from inception, ideation, design, code, QA and release to customers.
• We work in short sprints with an agile mindset, iterate, experiment and use data to deliver rich experiences.
• You have opportunity to deliver on all aspects of GeForce Now client, from installation, auto-update, search, browse, ecommerce, to deeper integration with streaming and overlay technologies.
• You have flexibility to learn new things, try new technologies, seek opportunities to grow, mentor & be mentored
What we need to see:
• You are an experienced problem solver
• You have expert level developing and debugging skills in C/C++
• Demonstrated experience working on large, cross-platform software projects
• Hands on experience on embedded and/or system-level engineering
• You have over 10 years’ experience building commercial grade software
• You have a BS or MS in computer Science or equivalent
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
• You are a gamer and live and breathe data
• You have experience working on/contributing to Chromium, Electron, NodeJS and/or WebRTC
NVIDIA has continuously reinvented itself over two decades. Our invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI — the next era of computing.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
THE WORLD LEADER IN VISUAL COMPUTING
For more than two decades, NVIDIA has pioneered visual computing, the art and science of computer graphics.
With a singular focus on this field, we offer specialized platforms for the gaming, professional visualization, data center and automotive markets.
Our work is at the center of the most consequential mega-trends in technology — virtual reality, artificial intelligence and self-driving cars.
Learn more about NVIDIA.