NTT America, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at NTT America, Inc.
If you need assistance applying, please email our careers department
or contact Zulema Peraza, Human Resources 703-773-6318
WA - Redmond
Home Office Location:
The Account Executive is responsible for generating new revenue from the sale of IP transit services together with associated value-added services, to ISPs and Internet-centric companies, both domestically and internationally.
This position will join the Global IP Network (GIN) team at NTT America (NTTA), a subsidiary of global telecom leader NTT Communications (NTT Com). NTT Com, one of the top wholesale IP providers in the world, was named Best North American Wholesale Carrier at the Global Carrier Awards 2016 for the 3rd year in a row.
- Generate new sales consistent with monthly targets
- Responsible for identifying new business opportunities within a defined market segment by sales of GE, 10GE ports and value-added services.
- Prepare commercial and technical service proposals and ensure such proposals are technically and commercially sound
- Development and maintenance of strong relationships with business executives in prospect and customer organizations
- Development of a sales plan consistent with department objectives
- Track, manage, and report ongoing activity relative to plan
- Responsible for participating and successfully completing all companywide mandates/training in a timely manner
- Complies with all Ethics and professional standards
- Complies with all corporate and organizational security policies and guidelines
- Abides by all policies and procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned
- A track record of over-achieving sales quotas
- Thorough understanding of the underlying technologies and economics of the Internet
- Must be familiar with technical requirements of Internet-centric companies
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be able to efficiently communicate to senior management both within and outside the company
- Ability to prepare and deliver professionally structured and written customer proposals with limited supervision
- Ability to work efficiently with finance, sales engineering, legal, and IP engineering resources
- Flexibility to work outside of standard 9am-6pm US time zone hours
- Proven track record of success in lead generation, hunting, acquisition focused B2B sales
- Good knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Good knowledge of Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Minimum of 1-3 years of high tech sales experience preferably selling to wholesale consumers of bandwidth
- Comply with all corporate and organizational security policies and guidelines.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, marital status, parental status, Pregnancy or maternity status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status or reassignment, veteran's status, political affiliation, age or disability. Or any other status protected by applicable Federal, State or local law.
NTT America is an EEO Employer- Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans.
NOTE: NTT America conducts a thorough pre-employment background check including employment history, education verification and criminal background. Additionally, some positions require drug testing, review of driving records and credit checks. The omission and/or misrepresentation of any fact from or on any application, resume, cover letter, or other information provided in connection with the application process or during any interview will result in immediate rejection of such application or, if the applicant is hired, will be cause for immediate dismissal.