Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Northwest Center
Are you looking for a full-time position with the region’s largest online retailer?
If you are reliable, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment that involves working with and around moving machinery, and have a positive attitude, Northwest Center has the role for you!
Northwest Center is aiding Amazon in the hire of Full Time Warehouse Associates.
Wage: 15.00 per hour
Shift days: Sunday – Wednesday, with potential for mandatory overtime on Thursday
Shift times: 7:30 am – 6 pm (40 to 50 hours per week, if mandatory overtime is needed); Full Time
A usual shift involves stowing or picking products. Lots of walking is involved so relaxed dress code and comfortable shoes are a must. Successful team members will be comfortable with varying noise level and temperatures. Associates in this role have access to a job coach and support resources.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have a documented disability
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Able to read English
- Able to lift to 49 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation
- Able to stand and walk up 10-12 hours
- Able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
- Climbing and descending stairs safely
Working in a Warehouse:
- Safety is very important. This means you will wear a reflective vest, stretch, provide safety tips, and recognize each other for working safely.
- Noise levels vary. Hearing protection is available.
- Relaxed dress code
- Even with climate controls, temperature may vary between 60 and 90 degrees.
- Health care benefits, starting day one
- 401(k) with company match
- Holiday and overtime pay
- Paid time off
- Maternity and parental leave benefits
- Employee discount
Must have a documented disability to qualify for this role.