Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Product Manager - Contract
at Natus Medical
USA, Illinois, Schaumburg
Founded in 1989, Natus Medical Incorporated is a leading manufacturer of medical devices and software and a service provider for the Newborn Care, Neurology, Sleep, Hearing and Balance markets. Natus products are used in hospitals, clinics and laboratories worldwide. Our mission is to improve outcomes and patient care in target markets through innovative screening, diagnostic and treatment solutions.
- Stay up-to-date and follow all Quality System procedures related to this job, which can affect the quality of products or services provided to our customers.
- Work on current FDA Projects
- Develop and implement strategic market plan for assigned products.
- Manage the following: Business plans, product positioning, pricing strategies, market research and analysis, product forecasting, creation of sales tools, clinical educational program development and training, competitive analysis and reimbursement strategy.
- Drive sales of assigned product(s) and generate leads
- Product Life Cycle management for all product(s) assigned.
- Conduct ongoing data analysis to understand trends and support product management decisions with objective data
- Manage day-to-day operational responsibilities of product line
- Create necessary technical bulletins, sales and marketing announcements and documentation to support product line in a timely manner.
- Ensure successful product launches by completing all facets of product launch in a timely manner, coordinating and driving external validations, managing all marketing communications, lead generation and training and monitoring post launch success
- Participate in cross-functional product management teams, such as team members from R&D, Engineering, Quality and Regulatory Affairs, Operations, and Clinical Affairs, driving all product development to release. These teams may evaluate and address product development, product improvement and product labeling issues.
- Support direct and distribution sales channels as applicable
- Work with Clinical personnel to support clinical studies and data presentation.
- Interface with academic luminaries and clinicians to conduct market research, supply clinical information on product issues, and establish product endorsement.
- Regularly monitor and evaluate voice of the customer in order to establish and write product requirements as appropriate.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Associates degree is required, a Bachelor's degree is preferred in a technical or related field.
- A minimum of three years in the medical device industry OR three years of relevant experience in public mid-sized companies. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Familiarity with ISO and FDA regulations and standards a plus
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.); data analysis proficiency is particularly important
- Successful experience leading cross-functional product teams
- Successful experience launching global products
- Must be able to work collaboratively with other individuals and departments in a fast paced environment
Natus Medical is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.