Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Labeling Project Managers - Consultants
at Natus Medical
USA, Washington, Seattle
Founded in 1989, Natus Medical Incorporated is a leading manufacturer of medical devices and software and a service provider for the Newborn Care, Neurology, Sleep, Hearing and Balance markets. Natus products are used in hospitals, clinics and laboratories worldwide. Our mission is to improve outcomes and patient care in target markets through innovative screening, diagnostic and treatment solutions.
In this job, you will:
- Design product labeling and packaging.
- Serve as the in-house expert and point-person for all product labeling needs.
- Determine content and aesthetic presentation of product labels.
- Generate and support the release of Engineering Change Orders (ECO) to implement new or revised labeling and related procedures.
- Ensure all standard operating procedures, regulatory and government requirements, and Natus Medical corporate policies related to labeling are adhered to in each project.
- Establish and foster relationships with key project stakeholders from across the business unit.
The ideal candidate for this position must be...
- A champion for logical, critical thinking.
- A master at time management who is known for accurate time-tracking, completing “to-do” lists, and identifying and eliminating non-value-added tasks; supports and encourages team members in doing the same.
- Comfortable being an “in-demand” person within the department and collaborating with diverse, multi-disciplinary teams to complete projects.
- Able to manage, schedule, and adjust to competing priorities.
- A highly skilled communicator, with an emphasis on good documentation practices and technical writing.
- At least 1 year of experience supporting labeling efforts for medical device companies.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or engineering field, or equivalent.
- Working knowledge FDA and cGMP standards as well as regulatory guidance documents.
Natus Medical is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.