MPW Industrial Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Dispatch & Maintenance Associate
at MPW Industrial Services
This position is responsible for performing dispatch functions in a manner that will insure prompt, efficient delivery of MPW services to its customers.
- Schedules upcoming manpower and machinery jobs in conjunction with operation or branch manager.
- Schedules labor force and supervisors to specific jobs.
- Notifies supervisors/labor force of assignments.
- Ensures preparation of information needed for job site.
- Ensures update of roster for manpower and equipment.
- Provides back-up assistance for personnel and equipment to branches as needed, reviews assignments and usage information.
- Handles miscellaneous janitorial work.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- This position handles emergency responses to customer needs insuring all personnel, equipment and supplies are dispatched quickly.
- Requires relocating equipment/personnel from other jobs.
- Has the authority to make unsupervised decisions consistent with the scope of responsibilities.
- High School Education with specialization in industrial or vocational trades.
- Advanced knowledge in dispatching in a service industry or from several years in a field position at MPW.
- Professional oral and written interpersonal communication.
- 1-2 years of dispatch experience involving trucks and heavy equipment.