Moseley Technical Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Moseley Technical Services, Inc.
Be a part of the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems. If you take pride in your work, want a challenge that inspires your best ideas, and enjoy being part of a winning team, this is the place for you.
We are currently searching for the right talent to fill this opportunity:
(U.S. Citizenship Required*)
The world's leading aerospace company is seeking a very experienced real estate paralegal to support the Real Estate practice group within the Law Department at our South Seattle location.
- Responsible for directly supporting domestic and international real estate transactions, including commercial and residential leases, real property purchases and sales, the real estate aspects of M&A transactions, easements, access agreements, and related documents.
- Coordinate with attorneys and client organizations and assist with the preparation, drafting, editing and negotiation of real estate documentation (including U.S. domestic and international purchase and sale agreements, closing documents, leases, amendments, extensions, assignments, terminations, access and license agreements, easements, confidentiality agreements, estoppel certificates, non-disturbance agreements, etc.).
- Track assigned projects and issues related to real estate transactions and documents.
- Review documents to confirm that agreed changes have been incorporated into final documents, cross-references are correct, etc.
- Summarize material terms of contracts (including declarations, covenants, leases, and other real estate documents).
- Perform legal and factual research and investigation using research databases and other resources as assigned by attorneys.
- Support all aspects and stages of real estate transactions, with an emphasis on acquisition and sales due diligence review, document preparation, closing logistics/mechanics coordination and post-closing follow-up.
- Support due diligence activities in connection with M&A activity, including post-closing integration and administration.
- Develop professional relationships with resources both within the Company and outside the Company as necessary to fulfill job assignments and facilitate information gathering and research goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must successfully pass a credit check.
- Must possess a combination of sophisticated expertise, persistence, and an ability to navigate through multiple layers of a complex organization.
- Have outstanding people skills and the ability to work with a wide range of personalities and practice groups within and outside the Company via telephone, IM and email, and in-person contact.
- Must have the ability to manage, summarize, negotiate, review, analyze, and (using pro formas) draft sophisticated real estate documents.
- Experience supporting and closing transactions such as acquisitions, dispositions, leases, financings and developments.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to interact effectively with various internal clients at different levels within the organization, outside counsel and colleagues within the global Law Department, and a diverse variety of other contacts.
- Strong project management and legal research skills.
- Able to multi-task, work in teams, work independently and problem-solve.
- Strong proofreading and editing skills.
- Superior organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize and execute numerous tasks under time constraints.
- Able to review and succinctly summarize factual data for attorneys or other paralegals to support legal arguments;
- Able to work independently to assess, prioritize, and manage a heavy workload with multiple requests from several attorneys on various matters and handle given assignments with minimal oversight by attorneys and/or senior paralegals.
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Use of personal vehicle for local travel will occasionally be required, with reimbursement of related costs; and occasional domestic travel via common carrier may be required.
- A positive, constructive attitude is required.
- Environmental compliance or litigation experience, and/or aerospace industry experience is a plus.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Paralegal Certification from an ABA-accredited institution, combined with a minimum of 5 years of real estate and related experience, including a background in real estate transactions, leasing and development, with a law firm or in-house legal department.
Conditions of Employment:
Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
About Our Company:
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is dedicated to providing our clients with a high standard of quality products and services. For two decades, our reputation has been built on this dedication and the long-term relationships developed with some of the most prestigious companies in the aerospace and defense industries. These business relationships give you the opportunity to not only find a job, but to find one you can value and enjoy. We will be dedicated to you and to making your career a success.
Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Join a team that values your experience!