Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Finance Manager – Office/Microsoft 365 Commercial Revenue
at Microsoft Corporation
- Job number
- Job category
- Fin Plan & Analysis & Controllership
- Employment type
- Role type
- Individual Contributor
If you are looking for exciting business challenges, an opportunity to drive cloud growth and modernize our commercial customers, and a place to grow your career and brand, this role is for you.
The Office & M365 Sr. Finance Manager will partner across finance and marketing to drive business health across Office, Office 365, and Microsoft 365. This is a high impact position with the opportunity to influence a critical pillar of our cross-product cloud strategy and drive significant impact to Office, M365, Modern Workplace, and the Microsoft P&L.
In this role, you will be the voice of what is happening in the Office/M365 business & why and what we should do about it. You will own the monthly/quarterly business reviews to identify key business trends and underlying customer/seller motivations, then partner across teams to drive the right actions. This requires ability agility, strong analytical problem solving, and thought leadership.
• Act as a strategic and trusted advisor to the CFO, Product Marketing, Modern Work Finance GM, and their leadership teams
• Drive business health and analytical insights for Office/O365 and M365 Commercial revenue
• Collaborate with partners across many teams in Product Marketing, Worldwide Commercial Business, Global Sales & Marketing (GSMO), Corporate finance (CFT), and Investor Relations (IR)
• Perform routine and ad hoc financial analyses and benchmarking for the leadership team on key topics with a strong focus on driving topline revenue growth
• Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail, and accuracy, while being able to see “the forest through the trees” to learn the business/customer drivers behind the numbers
• Impact & Influence: Ability to partner, collaborate, and influence multiple stakeholders at all levels
• Demonstrated ability to work in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
• Ability to drive simplicity within a complex and matrixed business
• Excellent communication: ability to tell a clear, concise and altitude-appropriate story
• Expert skills in MS Excel and Power Pivot; MS Finance tools like MSRA preferred
• 5+ years related financial experience with demonstrated impact
• BS/BA degree in Finance, Business, Math or Economics; MBA preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.